What do you prefer on chips/fries? Ketchup or Mayonnaise?

Spikey-Wikey

I've never even heard of using mayo for fries. I've always associated mayo with sandwiches, almost exclusively so. That said I hate ketchup so if I had to pick between just those two it'd be mayo. Now, the real dip of choice is ranch, if I choose to dip at all. I generally like my fries as-is. Best way to tell the difference between a good fry and a bad fry.

• Brohoof 1

Why the hell would I put mayo on my fries? Ketchup is meant for fires.

Only thing I would put mayo on is chicken and fish. Breaded chicken and fish actually.

Always ketchup over mayonnaise. Gravy is pretty good, too, especially Dairy Queen's gravy.

Edited by Gernia

post-8308-0-55317300-1414605702.png

Signature by Kyoshi

Hymenoptera is the most superior order of insects. | I'm the best Street Fighter player ever... in my hometown.

Rosalina's #1 fanboy.

19 minutes ago, Gernia said:

Always ketchup over mayonnaise. Gravy is pretty good, too, especially Dairy Queen's gravy.

How about Gravy AND mashed peas? :)

ᚾᛖᚹ ᛚᚢᚾᚨ ᚱᛖᛈᚢᛒᛚᛁᚴ - ᚦᛖ ᚠᚢᚾ ᚺᚨᚦ ᛒᛖᛖᚾ ᛞᛟᚢᛒᛚᛖᛞ

image.png.1d67db17f637a25cb8070c016012d5cf.png

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Ketchup is the only thing that goes with fries. Barbecue sauce is okay, but you're on thin ice if you like that.

Rainbow Dash Fanatic

"You stroll down memories of younger, brighter times 'cause you never realize what you've got till you leave it all behind." ~ dBPony

"So we’re here at the end, did we teach you well, my friend? Don’t look so sad to see us go, after the rain comes rainbows." ~ Princewhateverer

"Darlin' you'll be okay." ~ Vic Fuentes

Old Bay, all the way.

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

• 6 months later...