Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your thoughts about The Netherlands?

Limeblossom

The Netherlands is a country in EU4 that should never be underestimated despite being small. If you try to control the region of the Netherlands while not being of Dutch culture, good luck.

Edited by Luna the Great
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I am german and I say, that the netherlands are a really funny and nice nation. I met some dutch bronies on the last Galacon and there was really nice. ^^

Thanks.

Ok, I make my jokes about netherlands and soccer, but only for fun.  ;)

We also make jokes when it comes to soccer and other countries. One of the Dutch football supporters constructed a wheel clamp on a German bus. I couldn't stop laughing at the prank :lol:.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTVhGZ6Bp40

The name sounds like some kind of fantasy place.

just like Neverland. But we also have a Fantasy themed park. I've pu the link to the parks site on one of my previous posts.

stroopwafels xD, They are sooo nice

And stroopwafels are amazing.

Great to hear that B).

Edited by Limeblossom
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a New Yorker, and so much of our city's development and culture is owed to the Dutch. They were the first to colonize the area, they lent their names to a lot of the places, and even their colors to the flag. Of course, the British marched in and did their thing, and then pretty much everyone else did after that. But it was the Dutch that did it first. Their guy gave the Indians a raw deal for Manhattan.

But most people here think of wooden shoes and Goldmember.

I'm a New Yorker, and so much of our city's development and culture is owed to the Dutch. They were the first to colonize the area, they lent their names to a lot of the places, and even their colors to the flag. Of course, the British marched in and did their thing, and then pretty much everyone else did after that. But it was the Dutch that did it first. Their guy gave the Indians a raw deal for Manhattan.

That's right. We where known as the biggest trolls of the world.

And we where also indirectly responsible for the creation of the US, by trading weapons and goods with the colonists who wants to be independent. And it was also the Netherlands who recognized the US as an sovereign state immediately after the war for independence.

• Brohoof 1