Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Are Your Thoughts On Snow?

Kaneki

I got that hey-ooooh now listen what I say-oh

Do you like snow? If so, why? I love the snow because it reminds me of snowcones and childhood, but I hate how icy it gets, because I walk to a lot of places (since I live close to pretty much everything) and road/sidewalk salt only goes so far.

• Brohoof 3

THE MORE I SEE THE LESS I KNOW....

Nah I don't really like the snow because it usually means it's cold and I hate the cold, but I enjoy it when I specifically plan to make use of it XD

• Brohoof 1

I really love Snow (I used to make Snowballs and throw it when I was a Kid and I love Snowcones) but I hate it when the Car/Truck gets stuck on the ice and I hate that the Ice were Slippery.

Edited by Zachary
  • Brohoof 1

Snow is so rare where I live nowadays. I forget what it's even like. =(

We had two winters (2009/2010 and 2010/2011) with blizzards and record snowfall totals (upwards of 24 inches IIRC), but then we haven't had a storm of any significance since. Last year I don't think we even got an inch. *sigh*

• Brohoof 2

I got that hey-ooooh now listen what I say-oh

Do you like snow? If so, why? I love the snow because it reminds me of snowcones and childhood, but I hate how icy it gets, because I walk to a lot of places (since I live close to pretty much everything) and road/sidewalk salt only goes so far.

i love snow. especially since we don't get it here that often :P (ironically... i live in Canada) we just had (and still are) a snow storm here though, and it hasn't snowed this much in ~3 years :-o

• Brohoof 1

I love the snow, but I live in California, so  we don't get snow here :( I used to go to Tahoe with my family a long time ago during the winter and I have a lot of great memories with my cousins playing video games, having huge snowball fights, and building snowmen and sledding. I haven't seen or been in the snow for quite a long time. 

Do you like snow? If so, why? I love the snow

^_^ you don't have to call me "the" but... you can in you want, it makes me feel special ^^

and i sure hope people like me  :lol: 

Nah I don't really like the snow

:okiedokieloki: mmmh.

I really love Snow 

^^ aww!! love you too!  :pinkie:

I love it! Its better than the oppression of Summer! 

aww thanks ^^ <3 but summer is the best friend i have made on this forums so don't be mean to her :c

I don't like the snow

:okiedokieloki:

Snow is so rare where I live nowadays. I forget what it's even like. =(

sorry for being so inactive ;c ill try harder, really!

i sure hope you guys like me but it seems like a few don't :c

X'D i kid, i kid, but a i really like the frozen rain kind of snow :P its why i set it as me name lol

• Brohoof 1

I love snow!  There's a snow storm coming to my area that's supposed to bring about 8 inches Sunday night into Monday and I'm so excited.  I live in the mountains and it looks so scenic with it toppling on top of the trees, and covering the road, making the few cars that drive by my house sound very quiet...

• Brohoof 1

YES

i love tobogganing, even though only like kids under 10 year age do it, there's a giant hill next to our village where you can die if you go too fast :D a lot of times i set off my breath (idk how to say it in english, just that yo ucant breath for like 1 minute from strong inpact) heh even last year that happened

I absolutely LOVE snow. <3 It so tranquil and pretty, and since I already love the cold as well, that just adds on to it. Not much is better than the glorious sound of snowing beneath your feet. :3 Hoping Indiana gets a good snowy winter this year.

• Brohoof 1

I love playing in snow, and I miss it sometimes, but I'm glad I haven't had to deal with it for the past couple years. I moved down south where it rarely snows. Last year it snowed (real snow) for a day and it made me very happy.

I love snow this might surprise people but it actually does snow here in Australia but for some reason it doesn't snow in the main cities too often its really weird cause you will drive 20 minutes from the city and it will look like this
 post-39054-0-06358400-1481445570_thumb.jpg
post-39054-0-75248900-1481445672_thumb.jpg

but in the city it will just be raining very lightly cause the snow melts before it hits the top of skyscrapers so in the major cities you just get that very very fine rain that just kinds of floats around in the air however according to records from the late 1800s and early 1900s it used to snow in Melbourne every winter so that's climate change for you but by 2030 the sun's activity is meant to reach almost zero for around 6-10 years and the last time that happened in the 1870s it caused a mini ice age so i may see snow in the city

but it can get very thick in some places and its really beautiful to see rain forests covered in snow because its just so bizzar when you think about it i mean its a rain forest its not meant to snow 

post-39054-0-37584000-1481445871_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

When I was a kid, there was tons of snow where I live.

Nowadays, the snow is quite rare here. Sometimes it will fall, but not as much as it used to.

Generally I dislike snow. That's true it reminds me of childhood, but I'm just kinda too old to have fun with the snow, so all it gives are difficulties.

Well I dislike Winter in general. I definitely prefer sunny and colorful days.

...Though I obviously like Christmas ~ christmas trees, lights, spending time with family etc.. x3

I hate snow. It's just too cold, too inconvenient, and there's always too much of it. I've considered making a homemade flamethrower just to melt the stuff off my driveway.