Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you feel comfortable with a cutie mark on your butt?

KillerKingBakudan

As a side effect of traveling to Equestria, your butt gets a cutie mark. On both cheeks. Just like the ponies'.

Because you're an anomaly from another world, the Cutie Map is able to detect it. And without warning, it glows intensely underneath the cover of your pants when you least expect it to. It sparks so much interest, it makes the news, and the ponies are all really, really dying to see it. Even Celestia.

Would you show it to them, or would you rather not embarrass yourself by mooning them?

Edited by Lord-Pomegranate
  • Brohoof 4

Bite my shiny white ass.

I would defently show them.  I would keep clothse on normally tho.  I like my boxers. and shorts and pants and shirts and socks and shoes and.....  Well  most of them is optional if its summer.

• Brohoof 2

Well I mean I have a very low tolerance for being cold so I'd only show it if they really really really wanted to see it or were royalty because royalty. Other than the being cold thing I wouldn't care as I can't get embarrassed. Also I assume Luna is used to being mooned SHOT.

Edited by SpikusFyre
  • Brohoof 3

i'd be fine with it... in fact if I ever do get a tattoo i'll probably have it there XD

(because having visible ones on say your arms and face upsets employers for some stupid reason)

• Brohoof 1

Consider me a weirdy maybe but I honestly would have no real objections to this. I think it would be kinda cute. :3 Plus, the ponies would not care most likely and that would be a nice change of pace, considering the human race's overall fascination with not liking the human body much. Depending on circumstances. 

• Brohoof 1

I would be okay with it, i'll just take it as a tattoo that sparkles every now and then and at the same time be weird out by its ability to glow. 

I would be embarrassed and ask for censorship magic to hide my cutie marks.

That is... if a loser like my me could even get one in the first place.

Hm...given the situation, I can't say I'd really be comfortable with this XD At the same time, under enough pressure, I would probably show it off :P Not that it'd be anything interesting.

Unless it was a sword decapitating a dragon and my special talent was slaying dragons. Then I'd be like 

DRAGONS!!! YEAAAAAH! DRAGONS!!!

If I would shove my butt up Celestia's face? Where do I sign?  :pinkie:

Seriously though, on the butt cheeks, not the hips?

Well as long as it isn't in the front "cheek" I wouldn't mind  :lol:

I can't say that i'd really care if anyone saw my butt. Plus, isn't more on the side of your buttcheeks?

You'd still have to show the ponies those cheeks either way. Especially if it's a huge crowd.