Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sporemane

Hi Spore here I got into MLP when season five started so I'm kind of new.

A few things about me. I like music, sci-fi, literature, and gaming(who doesn't).

So ask any thing you might want to know about me.

Edited by Sporemane
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1.Favourite TV show as a kid?

2.Least favourite MLP episode?

3.Are you ticklish?

There were so many great shows from when I was a kid, but my absolute favorite show would have to be an anime called Zoids.

My least favorite episode of the show, would have to be Princes Spike. The execution was just horrible in that episode.

I think every one is ticklish. I read that being ticklish is a evolutionary defense mechanism, of some kind.

• Brohoof 1

If you could visit any planet in the universe, which would it be? and why? and if you could only take one other person with you, who would it be? and why?

Intresting question, if Spock were here he would of called it "fascinating". I wouldn't go to another planet exactly, but what I would like to do is visit one of Jupiter's moons Europa. Considering that this moon has a liquid ocean beneath it's Icy surface, that could support life. As for who I would bring with me. It would have to be Neil deGrass Tyson. I can not think of anyone better to bring with on a trip to Europa, than an Astro Physicist, and Neil is also the coolest Brother in the Cosmos. Edited by Sporemane
  • Brohoof 1

1.Favourite school subject?

2.Favourite animal?

3.Where are you most ticklish?

My favorite subject in school would be History. I find the subject fascinating. Being able to see the progress of Human culture is a incredible.

My favorite Animal would be the Tyrannosaurs Rex. I know that it's extinct but it's just so amazing! If I had to choose a modern animal though. It would have to be the Spider. All of those legs and eyes makes them look so cool?

I would guess my feet would be the most ticklish.

Edited by Sporemane
  • Brohoof 1

Intresting question, if Spock were here he would of called it "fascinating". I wouldn't go to another planet exactly, but what I would like to do is visit one of Jupiter's moons Europa. Considering that this moon has a liquid ocean beneath it's Icy surface, that could support life. As for who I would bring with me. It would have to be Neil deGrass Tyson. I can not think of anyone better to bring with on a trip to Europa, than an Astro Physicist, and Neil is also the coolest Brother in the Cosmos.

Yes, I remember him.  I watched him on Nova.  He reminds me a lot like Carl Sagon.  His knowledge is amazing. =^.^=

1.Do you have/had any pets?

2.Favoruite word?

3.What shoe size are you?

I have a dog named Ewok. My Dad wanted to name her Cinnamon, but I thought that was a lame name. So I named her Ewok.

The bird is obviously the word!

I think my shoe size is around 11.

Edited by Sporemane
  • Brohoof 1

This will the last set of questions I'll ask until a long time:

1.Favourite MLP episode?

2.Biggest fear?

3.Favourite pair of socks?

Ok, you do ask some interesting questions.

My favorite episode would be The Return of Harmony. It was the very first episode I ever saw.

My biggest fear is speaking in front of a crowd. I go full on Fluttershy when that happens.

I don't have a favorite pair of socks. All of my socks are just plain white.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

1.Do you like kittens?

2.Several TV shows you liked as a kid?

3.What type of phone do you have?

Who wouldn't like kittens!

Most of the shows that I watched when I was a kid were cartoons. Here's a few I remember. Ed Edd and Eddy, Courage the Cowardly Dog Show, Samurai Jack, Talespin, and the Crocodile Hunter.

I don't have a realy fancy phone. I shy away from phones with a lot of bells and whistles. My phone is a LG Trac Phone. Its very basic it can text and call, and that's about it.

Edited by Sporemane
  • Brohoof 1

1.Favourite logo?

2.Favourite childhood toy?

3.Water, Earth, Fire, or Air?

My favorite logo is the the Jurassic Park logo. I own two shirts that have that logo.

My favorite toy is a JP velociraptor, I got it when I was 5. I still have it after all this time. I keep it on my bed room dresser.

Avatar the Last Air Binder? I would go with fire, I like to see things burn.

• Brohoof 1

My favorite logo is the the Jurassic Park logo. I own two shirts that have that logo.

My favorite toy is a JP velociraptor, I got it when I was 5. I still have it after all this time. I keep it on my bed room dresser.

Avatar the Last Air Binder? I would go with fire, I like to see things burn.

Actually it's "Airbender", but ok :D

Just another set of questions... (you might not notice these, as whenever you post something straight after you post another thing, it merges the two, obviously not a good site function)

1.Do you have any siblings? If you don't, what sibling(s) would you like?

2.Favourite type of bird?

3.Last time you held a baby?

Edited by Gavin the Wolf
  • Brohoof 2

Actually it's "Airbender", but ok :D

Just another set of questions... (you might not notice these, as whenever you post something straight after you post another thing, it merges the two, obviously not a good site function)

1.Do you have any siblings? If you don't, what sibling(s) would you like?

2.Favourite type of bird?

3.Last time you held a baby?

Lol whoops.

I don't have any siblings. If I did have a sibling. I think, that I would like to have a brother

My favorite type of bird would be the Cassowary. It's basically a modern day Dinosaur and it has amazing blue feathers. It really is a gorgeous looking animal.

I have never held a Babby before.

• Brohoof 1

it's me! applejack! what kind of apple dessert you like?

This might be a boring answer, but apple pie is my favorite Apple dessert.

I promise this will be the final set of questions until next week..

1.Last time you were tucked in?

2.Favoruite sport?

3.Favourite pair of shoes?

That's fine, see you next week then. :)

I don't really remember. Probably around 11 or 12 would be the last time I was ever tucked in.

I have never bin real big on shoes. I own only one pair of shoes. So a pair of sneakers would be my favorite.

• Brohoof 1