Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where is Sunset Shimmer's alternate human?

*Thundershock*

Human Sunset was always a kind and compassionate individual who found ways to channel her ambitions into good works. That's why she's out of the country in the Peace Corps.

Here's a fun possibility:

Since Sunset Shimmer (the pony) has become central to the EQG series, what if the human version of her accidentally gets pulled into Equestria and joined the Mane 6 as a semi-permanent member of the cast.  Having a clueless human-turned-pony version of SS around sounds like an interesting development and a potential comedy goldmine.

• Brohoof 2

Maybe human Sunset died,though not because of pony Sunset, or she could have moved away from Canerlot, if she even lived there in the first place

Its possible but I doubt it...the notion she moved away or didn't live there to begin with makes sense cause then that explains why she is never seen. in the 4th movie it'd be interesting if she moves to Canterlot from another town but isn't evil...but isn't exactly "friendly" with a lot of people for whatever reason they decide to give

• 1 month later...

That would certainly put a twist on things for Equestria Girls 4. I also really like the idea of human Sunset being sent to Equestria as a pony, but I don't know if the series has moved too far past that moment in time. What are your takes on this, everypony? What would you like to see?

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe we will see her in the new EG movie! I hope her counterpart is still evil! I like the evil Sunset WAY better than the nice sunset! It would be cool if they did a movie on the new sunset showing her other self what friendship is about... and hopefully the human counterpart will be harder to crack than the pony sunset was! i mean, she went from completely evil, making a minion army out of underaged children and blowing stuff up to "I want to be your best friend" in literally 5 min.

She is probably similiar to Twilight in another school. Not knowing about magic or power has probably kept Sunset's original obsessive personality at bay.

It would be incredibly interesting if she even had a different personality. Like if she were more like Fluttershy or, Celestia forbid, like Rarity. The hijinks!  :D

Maybe she died in an accident and left a grieving family behind. I'm reading a fic where Human Sunny had that fate. I think that would make an interesting and tragic-joyful plot, it would be also a good oportunity to explore pony Sunny's character