Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Aureity

Flying! Oh, and etch-a-sketch in the sky, with clouds. Really, it's fun. I'll show you.

Yay! I like flying to! I am a pegasus to.I use to have a real etch-a-sketch.Ok show me please.

(edited)

Have you ever sung a P!nk song before?

Uhh, what?

Have you ever had any near death experiences? If so, share them with your totally loyal fans who never doubted you for a second! ;D

>_>  Tons...which one you wanna hear first, the flying related or the getting trampled by a crowd related?

In Double RainBoom you met the Power Puff Girls. Who is you favorite?

Ehh....Buttercup.

....lolol

I HAZ A QUESTION, RAINBOW DASH!!!!!!!!!!1111 WHEN WAZ THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? LIKE A BOZZ.

Right now, at your grammar.  -_- 

Yay! I like flying to! I am a pegasus to.I use to have a real etch-a-sketch.Ok show me please.

See, the trick is to figure out which clouds you can sorta drag, and you can make cool pictures that way. Someponies use smoke or something, but...pfft, that's almost cheating.

What's your take after entering the Equestria Games?

My take on what?

Rainbowdash,

Was it cool when Spike saved the Equestria Games?

Yeah, no kiddin! Always knew he had it in him.

Aside from skootaloo who is you favourite cutie mark crusader?

Well, that's easy. It's - 

Whoooa, hang on a minute. I'm not telling you that. It'd make the other one feel really bad.

Edited by Aureity

(edited)

So Rainbow Dash, when can you invite me over toyour place so we can chill and hangout :D

Ehh...we'll see when I'm free. Maybe sometime next week? Got a marathon coming this Friday, so gotta prep for that.

Ok I have a question:

Do you know what "shipping" is? Because I ship you and Rarity. :3

Sigh...yeah, I know what that is.  -_- No idea why you guys are all so obsessed with it.

Never mind that question, How does it feel like being a Rainbow Pony with your friends for the first time?  B)

Uhhh, pretty cool, I guess? That's the answer you were looking for, right? 

Does being AWSOME ever get tiring?

And are the working conditions and pay in the rainbow factory good? Cause I need to earn a few extra bits and I don't really mind blood stains

Only when you've gotta sign a thousand photographs...but, I mean, you can just make an excuse for that, so...

And what bloodstains?

Do you think there's anyone who can beat you in a race?

Pfft, I don't think so.

Edited by Aureity

You know when you and the others went to visit A.K. Yearling, can you gimme the address? I'm Daring Do's number 1 fan. And if you're wondering how I know you went to visit her, it's because my friend told me. Don't reply with "o_O" just reply with that address.

(edited)

Yes, Well, What's going to be on this offseason?

Nothing cool, I bet. This months' been pretty lazy.

You know when you and the others went to visit A.K. Yearling, can you gimme the address? I'm Daring Do's number 1 fan. And if you're wondering how I know you went to visit her, it's because my friend told me. Don't reply with "o_O" just reply with that address.

That address.

Do you have Atychiphobia?

Look it up in a dictionary...or something.

Pfft, the only thing I'm failing right now is in trying to reply to all these comments. The stupid browserthing keeps redirecting.

Do you have this fear?

l7BmtC6.png?1

Edited by Aureity
  • Brohoof 1