Mythology of MLP origins

ASGARDIANBRONY

that was.... interesting. very greek which is cool but what is it with your avatar? don't you know that is baphamet/satan, a satanic symbol worshipped by cults and freemasons?

Check your narrative. Baphomet is not a true demon, Freemasons have nothing to do with Satanism, and Satanism has little to do with literal devil-worshiping. Me, I just like the pagan magic and the occult. I’d go with Pan but his images just don’t agree with me.

P.S: Dragons were forged at the beginning. They represent the earth (crust of iron with molten core) and are sworn guardians of its glittering secrets.

• Brohoof 1

@ASGARDIANBRONY, I made some adjustments to your topic title. 

Possible MLP Movie spoilers if one is to believe that the leak was accurate and it the spoilered element has not being removed from the reworked script. 

It is suspected that Alicorn history will be the basis of the MLP Movie. It was in the original leaked script so there is a chance. It honestly feels like McCarthy took a page from Tolkein when she penned that treatment and like the Elves leaving Middle Earth the Alicorn Tribe left Equestria. Celestia and Luna remained as did Cosmos (their brother) for a time.