Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Best Season of MLP?

Varrack

As for personal/social experience i'd say the 4th. Because at that time i felt like i was into the community, like i was an active part of it. Then it suddenly stopped...

As for viewing experience i'd say the 2nd. Because at that time it was new to me and i think the most important stuff happend in the show that season.

I enjoyed season five :) But that doesn't mean that I don't like the previous seasons any less :D The way the episodes progressed over the course of each season continues to get my attention :squee:

• 3 months later...

For me, I would have to say season 5. There were some pretty good character development for some characters, some good moments in certain episodes, and it was great seeing background and side characters interacting with the mane 6. 

I um... do not know. I'd have to say it's probably season one. Season 2 had some great episodes, too. As did Season 4. They all have, but I remember season 3 being more of a mixed bag, while season 5 had the worst episode in the series by a wide margin, and had some others that were not all of that great, too with only a few strong episodes.