Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you befriend a machine pony?

Bendy

Would you befriend a machine pony?  

13 users have voted

1. 1. Would you befriend a machine pony?

• Yes I would be befriend them.
    • No. I would too scared them to befriend them.

Would you befriend a machine pony version of the MLP FIM Ponies?

A robot pony. No they aren't terminators, Borg or anything like that. Some of them even left Earth to wipe out machines like the Borg out in the universe somewhere. Because in their words 'Those robots are big meanie pants! Leave organics alone!'

Despite being immortal and are millions of times more intelligent than humans, the main thing they want is to receive pets, hugs and belly rubs by us organic beings..... and even enter a romantic relationship with you if you want. They hate violence and don't ever want to hurt any human's feelings. They like the feel of flesh non robots petting them. They even more kind and compassionate than the show's version. 

Edit: They know of all the evil things we've done, but still want to be friends with us humans. They have compassion for all life, even us. They don't like being bullies to organics and would never kill them all no matter their crimes. 

But they are almost invincible since their entire body is made of nanomachines. A shotgun to the face would leave a hole in them, said hole would be repaired in seconds. Their common reaction to that would be "Stop being a big meanie pants! I just wanted to be your friend!" followed by trotting away.

Something terrifying about them. They could easily wipe out all life on Earth if they wanted to. But if you yelled at them and said they are planning to do that it could make some of them even cry and react something along these lines. "Why would you say that? We want to be friends with organics! We don't like killing anyone!"

Would you be scared of them? Considering how powerful they are. Even though they wouldn't hurt a fly and just want to be your friend?

Edited by Bendy

I wouldn't be frightened and would want to befriend a few of them. They seem to be really nice at their core and it wouldn't be right to ostracize such a helpful and kind species out of paranoia. On a more personal note, I've never been backstabbed by a machine and id be interested to see how well that sort of relationship would work or even if it could work at all compared to a human one.

Plus as a PR move, it would probably be in our species best interest to promote a healthy relationship between the two species. You know, to minimize the chances of them discovering how much of a meanie pants some of us are, generalizing that image for the whole species and turning on us. Not exactly an ideal scenario.

(edited)

Plus as a PR move, it would probably be in our species best interest to promote a healthy relationship between the two species. You know, to minimize the chances of them discovering how much of a meanie pants some of us are, generalizing that image for the whole species and turning on us. Not exactly an ideal scenario.

Good point, just needed to edit my post over that.

I just had to add this in: They know of all the evil things we've done, but still want to be friends with us humans. They have compassion for all life, even us. They don't like being bullies to organics and would never kill them all no matter their crimes. 

Edited by Bendy

Sweetie Bot was my first thought too, because any pony as philosophical as "One lives one's death; one dies one's life," is a pony worth befriending.

"My compass always points to Sweetie Belle."

But they are almost invincible since their entire body is made of nanomachines.

Of course, nanomachines. Looking at you Senator Armstrong, and 70% of the Metal Gear Saga. :3

That being said, if they are really nice like how you described them. Sure thing.

The problem is: are they opposed to all kinds of violence in general? Including those out of defense purposes?

Edited by Solid Scorpion

Well, Bendy, considering your scenario, I see no reason to not befriend a robot pony. They don't want to kill any organic life forms (and I assume they have a better solution to the evils of human beings that doesn't require killing us)

• Brohoof 1