general What's Your Obsession?

Kotikian

• 1 month later...

I have two:

- Self improvement

- Self destruction

You probably think these contradict and cancel each other out but they really feed into the cycle of my life. It's a rough ride.

• Brohoof 1

Peter Capaldi (12th Doctor) I like alot of his work.

But I suppose if I'm talking about more of a lifelong obsession then it's gotta be RPGs. Like Final Fantasy. FF7 and the Suikoden series especially I played when I was around 10 and have loved them both ever since. 

Music would probably be my main obsession. The only times I'm not listening to music is when I'm sleeping (and even sometimes I've fallen asleep with my music playing ;p ). I love listening to and discovering unpopular artists and discovering different genres, I'm always actively searching for new stuff to listen to.

• Brohoof 1

History and Mount and Blade: Warband, seriously I think I need help with Mount and Blade.

According to steam I've played 100.4 hours in the last two weeks and Im sure 96% of that is M&B:W

• 3 weeks later...

Electrical or mechanical engineering, I've always had a knack for computers, cars, just something technical. I've always wanted to build my own car from scratch but I know that would take ages... maybe one day.

The Walking Dead (comics and TV)

Talking Dead

Fear the Walking Dead

Everything related to The Walking Dead

To a significantly lesser extent:

Ponies

Final Fantasy IX

The Lion King

Zombies in general

Reading

Writing