Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What's Your Obsession?

Kotikian

Steven Universe: Been into it for about 3 months but I went to trash so quickly.

Animals: Just always liked them ^^ Sometimes I get along with them better than I do people.

Growing plants: There's something satisfying about nurturing something small to life.

I'd say that main obsession in general, is listening to some Extreme Metal, but sometimes to some Avant-garde/Technical/Progressive Metal and good old traditionnal Heavy Metal.

But, Ponies are also a thing that I can obssess about for hours! Well, lately it has seemed to be a trending thing for me. Also, I litteraly cannot stop thinking about Twilight Sparkle these days around, so you might wanna add that to this list. ^_^

Aside from that, I can obsess about video games, videos (both making and watching 'em) and drawing.

Edited by Cosmic V0rtex

• My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Fluttershy

Hiking

Backpacking

Nature

Minecraft

Science

Photography

Environmentalism/Conservation

Gardening (flowers and trees)

Edited by Elemental Fluttershy
  • Brohoof 1

Anything related to flying. Primarily Microsoft Simulator 2004 (FS9) and just buzzing around the Hydra in GTA V, showing off or destroying anything that moves.

Insurgency, again. I keep coming back to it cos it's just such a good game. More recently I've also become obsessed with the lore and story behind Hyper Light Drifter.

I have gained plenty of new obsessions since my last post in this topic, and my main one is Fall Out Boy. I also cannot stop watching Impractical Jokers and listening to Panic! At The Disco. :squee: When P!ATD came on the radio the other day, I almost screamed...  :P

I have a few addictions actually.

My first addiction that I have had all my life and can't see it ever fading away, is being a football fan or rather a fan of my local team, Brighton. For the last 8 years I have been to almost every single home match.. it has been a rollercoaster ride for us over the years but I think that it's fair to say that were on our way up to our best spell in our history!

Second would have to be my little pony. Discovering G4 about 2 and a half years ago was probably one of the best things to happen to me and I have watched every episode multiple times. It's made a massively positive impact on my life.

More recently I've taken a real interest in Dark souls, although it is frustrating as hell!

Well shoot, there's a few,

MLP fics (Duh)

The Fallout series (Fallout, and Fallout 3 are my favs.)

Music (Country and Rock)

Writing

Drawing

Spelling (Really ticks me off when people strt tpin lke tis.)

There are more, but that's all I'm gonna post.