Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv 'Naruto' Discussion Thread

Venomous

I am a big fan of Shonen Jump's hit anime, Naruto.

So I decided to create a thread dedicated to discussing it!

post-14906-0-43067400-1450823500_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Ah the story of how Naruto works his ass off to train while Sasuke cheats to match his power levels and Sakura is... er... there... I guess...

The show pretty much in a nutshell  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I love Naruto and Kishimoto. And Itachi Uchiha is bae!  :wub:

He is pretty gorgeous.

This I will not deny.

• Brohoof 1

I love the show. I was crazy happy with the end. Just gotta wait for the new game and Boruto the movie to come out! 

Also TOBIRAMA FOR LIFE! XD

The game looks super awesome.

I wish I had the console to play it!

• Brohoof 2

I loved to watch Naruto on Tv and i also like the strange Theme Song that apparently only the Cut German Version had.

Last time i checked, i couldnt even find a Youtube Version.  :lol:

I was trying to collect Naruto Dvds, but stopped, after i saw that Germany only released the first Movie of Naruto...and they ignored everything else.  :okiedokielokie:

I also had a few Ps 2 Games, Naruto - Ultimate Ninja 1,2 and 3.

I played 1, but couldnt finish all the Missions, there was a Mission were it said, i should make a 3 Kick Combo before the Enemy hits the Ground or something and it just didnt work.

So, i sold the games again  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

It's alright I guess. I thought it sucked the first 40-ish episodes or so. It got better after a while but it's nothing special and very overrated in my opinion, I'd rather watch another ninja anime. I could go on for hours pointing out everything bad with it but that's maybe not the point of the thread. I kind of like the story and what's happening... when something is actually happening.. but the animation quality............. eeeeeeeeeeeh nope.

Naruto is pretty cool, Sasuke is meh and I don't like Sakura. My favorite characters are Lee and Orochimaru. Orochimaru was the only reason I didn't stop watching after episode 50.

Unlike most people I actually don't mind the fillers (as long as it's not recap-fillers but actually fillers with new content). I just like some random funny episodes like that.

Sadly it's almost unavoidable to hear spoilers about Naruto so I already know how it's going to end and stuff, oh well. I haven't seen Shippuden yet, only the original show.

PS. Opening no 3 with the kid singing is sooo good. I sang along every time.

http://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/naruto-single-opening-3-kanashimi-wo-yasashisa-ni-litt...-/01-kanashimi-wo-yasashisa-ni.mp3

• Brohoof 2

It's alright I guess. I thought it sucked the first 40-ish episodes or so. It got better after a while but it's nothing special and very overrated in my opinion, I'd rather watch another ninja anime. I could go on for hours pointing out everything bad with it but that's maybe not the point of the thread. I kind of like the story and what's happening... when something is actually happening.. but the animation quality............. eeeeeeeeeeeh nope.

Naruto is pretty cool, Sasuke is meh and I don't like Sakura. My favorite characters are Lee and Orochimaru. Orochimaru was the only reason I didn't stop watching after episode 50.

Unlike most people I actually don't mind the fillers (as long as it's not recap-fillers but actually fillers with new content). I just like some random funny episodes like that.

Sadly it's almost unavoidable to hear spoilers about Naruto so I already know how it's going to end and stuff, oh well. I haven't seen Shippuden yet, only the original show.

PS. Opening no 3 with the kid singing is sooo good. I sang along every time.

The anime is indeed overrated, but that's what got me to watch it in the first place. I wanted to see what was so popular about it, ya know?

• Brohoof 2

The anime is indeed overrated, but that's what got me to watch it in the first place. I wanted to see what was so popular about it, ya know?

I think the biggest reason why so many people like it is because of the memorable characters and amount of episodes.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't watched it in a while. I got kind of bored of it because there were too many filler episodes and while i like it, it's not the best anime. I like Naruto and Hinata. I think they make a perfect couple and i can't wait for Storm 4 to come out in a month from now.

Edited by Light Diamond

I loved watching the anime. I remember watching it every weekend on Cartoon Network and Toonami. I also remember watching the three day weekend marathon of nonstop episodes. I stopped watching it for a while and I'm trying to pick it back up again. I'm really looking forward to Storm 4 and I enjoyed reading the manga.

I enjoyed Naruto when I was younger. I liked it up until the whole war arc where it just got bad, and I mean really, REALLY bad. One thing I didn't like was Obito being Tobi. Let's just say a guy like him completely and utterly pathetic in my eyes.

I love Naruto and Kishimoto. And Itachi Uchiha is bae!  :wub:

yes he is poop.

(Bae is the danish word for poop haha)

Itachi was ok when evil, but he became stupid when he turned good and so did the story. He broke the tstory so bad it's like the Sharingan have the ability to make Kishimoto do what the Uchihas want. Which is kinda dumb because I loved Sharingan FROM THE START, even BEFORE they became super unfair OP. I still like them, but nobody can really fight a Sharingan user.

• 3 weeks later...

I enjoyed Naruto when I was younger. I liked it up until the whole war arc where it just got bad, and I mean really, REALLY bad. One thing I didn't like was Obito being Tobi. Let's just say a guy like him completely and utterly pathetic in my eyes.

I think that Tobi being Obito was a cool twist, but it was just...an odd choice.

I could never really get into it. I've tried a few times and love the villains (sasori <3) and side characters but just can't warm up to Sasuke, Sakura or Naruto enough to properly get into the show. That said though after playing Ninja storm Revolution Im considering getting the upcoming game. I was so surprised at just how well it played.

I could never really get into it. I've tried a few times and love the villains (sasori <3) and side characters but just can't warm up to Sasuke, Sakura or Naruto enough to properly get into the show. That said though after playing Ninja storm Revolution Im considering getting the upcoming game. I was so surprised at just how well it played.

I was never able to warm up to Sakura.

I didn't like her from the start and I still don't now lol.

• Brohoof 1

I saw the title and I just went, "This thread is by Venomous, isn't it."

AND IT WAS. I KNEW IT, YOU SNEAKY LIL DEVIL.

XD

Show was great. Not the biggest part of my childhood but it was still significant.kakakshi is best pony.

The psp fighting game was amazing. We played it for months!

• Brohoof 1