Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Most Attractive Pony Tournament 2016 - Twilight Sparkle wins Magic Bowl III

TailsIsNotAlone

Why is Lyra winning over Moon Dancer? :( Lyra isn't even attractive

You're suggesting Moon Dancer...is?

I jest, I jest.

But this is war, after all.

But verily, I mean no offense. She is still in second, yes? And not tremendously far behind; Ms. Melody was in the same position last night, and now look at her. Ms. Dancer may yet have a chance.

How wonderful to see elegance incarnate in the lead. Remember, there are few social engagements not improved by the proper musical accompaniment. I would go so far as to say that accompaniment includes the mare herself.

Edited by Octavia MeIody
  • Brohoof 1

Heretic :eww:

To each their own I guess.

Edit: Just in case Imma add an lol as I am not really offended or anything ;)

Gotta stop being so OCD with edits.

Lyra is one tough customer.

I'm honestly still surprised how she was crowned champion three years ago.

• Brohoof 1

The division standings have been updated! Check the first page to see which 12 ponies would advance to the playoffs if the season ended today. (Of course, it doesn't end 'til the 24th, and that's still a lot of time for strong players to fall behind--or weak ones to mount a comeback!)

Why in the MULTIVERSE is Marble Pie not in the list anywhere???!!! O.o

I was bound to forget somepony from Season 5. Tell you what, we'll pencil her in for next time.  :twi:

The division standings have been updated! Check the first page to see which 12 ponies would advance to the playoffs if the season ended today. (Of course, it doesn't end 'til the 24th, and that's still a lot of time for strong players to fall behind--or weak ones to mount a comeback!)

I was bound to forget somepony from Season 5. Tell you what, we'll pencil her in for next time.  :twi:

Nah nah, I think it should end today, like right now. lol

Kojhbei.jpg

Now if THAT was her entry picture... she'd still have no chance against Twilight. But at least she could actually be considered as a vote option (no disrespect to the lonely supporter of ze magics' photographer).

Sunset and Fluttershy continue to battle it out for 2nd place in the EFC North while Starlight continues to chase Princess Celestia, possibly across time and space.  :D  Lyra continues to impress in a competitive division and Octavia and Twilight are still neck and neck! This has been great so far.

I am surprised at how weakly Pinkie is doing, she's pretty damn cute, but I suppose I don't many big fans of her around here most of time. At least not compared to the legions of Rainbow Dash and Rarity fans this forum is inhabited by.

Edited by M'gann M'orzz

EFC East - Octavia

EFC West - Moondancer

EFC North - Princess Luna

EFC South - Rainbow Dash (The most attractive thing of All-time)

PFC East - Cloudchaser (Yes I did pick Cloudchaser over Rarity. post-27609-0-74684500-1453057969.jpg)

PFC West - Countess Coloratura 

PFC North - Spitfire

PFC South - Applejack 

I Honestly don't care about the rest of the competitors because it's a foregone conclusion the Rainbow Dash will win. I mean what horrid, grotesque, appalling, Repugnant soul can resist this:

post-27609-0-74592300-1453058352_thumb.jpg

It's simply impossible we should cancel this year contest and hand the trophy to Mah wafiu  Rainbow dash

• Brohoof 2

Woops, I'm a little late to the party... Don't venture to this side of the forums all that often. :unsure:

You know I just have to vote for Octavia and Lyra, always have been my favorites; I just have to see them win. Though, I have to say, Countess Coloratura has very, very recently been added to the list.

Other votes are Rarity, Roseluck, Starlight Glimmer and Applejack.

• Brohoof 1