Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop OC Avatars/Portraits!

Rayne Mercury

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I have a head shot of my OC with a multicamouflage cap on?

Tactical-Cap1.gif

With this badge on the front of the hat :)

$(KGrHqFHJDME8f-0us36BPNk41OZ!w~~60_35.J

dzwnj9.jpg

And if you got room, could you do one on this oc as well :)

Thank you.

sig-4253183.vl0qt.jpg

Edited by Lunar Echo

@@DwhitetheGamer, here is Copper Strikes!

eydLN3g.png

Lots of new things happened here. I could not think of any other way to represent his hair style without flaring it out a bit like Sonic's. I hope that's acceptable! This is also an unusual expression compared to what I've done before. 

@

Wow! I learned/experimented quite a bit here, and it took quite a bit longer, but I think this one looks really nice!

gsd4TqE.png

My least favorite part is the headphones. I think I'm still having trouble with those, and I can remove them if you'd prefer not to have them in this image.

To everyone else, I apologize for the delays. I know I haven't stuck to my one per day goal. I'm still going to try and meet it, but sometimes life gets in the way. Please understand!

@@Rayne Mercury,

I love it! -hugs- Thanks a lot! I like the headphones, I think you did great! 

Yay, thank you! I'm glad you like it! I made a lot of dumb mistakes that took a lot of time to fix. But it was fun and worth the effort I think. Details like shadowing I've never done before can easily be used to enhance future portraits and even my older ones!

@@Venomous, here is your OC!

5q6kd24.png

I tried some new things with the hair this time and I think the effects look pretty nice. I also duplicated her earrings because I wasn't sure if she'd have anything different on her left ear. Please let me know if I need to fix that! I also added a hair tie in a color I thought fit well because I felt it would look a little awkward at this angle without one. I can remove/revise that as well, if need be. I also started with her looking to the left much like your reference image, but in the end I adjusted her eyes and thought this look was cute. I hope you like it!

In other news...

I'm thinking about increasing the resolution of my images to try and get better details in there. I'm not sure if I want to finish everyone's portraits first, or start doing them at a higher resolution. I'm going to try revising some of my older ones, like Twilight and Rarity, and I might try increasing the resolution with those and see what I can make. Then you can see and decide if you'd rather have yours at a higher resolution!

If you have any thoughts on the matter now, please let me know!

• 2 weeks later...