Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do if you were on a bus full of pinkie pies?

huxord

Hey everypony! I'm still getting used to the forums :) but I have posted in the welcome section!

Anywho... just answer the question with whatever you want! (As long as it's not 18+ cause there are teen bronies too you know. :)

• Brohoof 4

Curl up in the corner and weep to myself. I'm not very good with bus trips, they're too noisy and chaotic. But a bus entirely populated with Pinkie's? That's a scary scenario! :(

• Brohoof 2

Probably put in my earbuds like I always do, my bus ride is just full of jocks who are loud and obnoxious, but at least instead of jocks, they're Pinkie Pie's, a character I enjoy!

If you can't beat em, join em!" - Jontron

Edited by Treeclimbyou

Headphones, music. I then would entertain myself by watching all of the Pinkie's bouncing around to the music as if it were a pony acid trip music video. I would do this until one of the Pinkie's would inevitably hit me in the face. Then I would be disgruntled. 

• Brohoof 2

Probably smile, say hi to them, and then go back to reading. I am genetically programmed to read if I'm riding on a bus or train. Oh, and their antics wouldn't bother me. My dad used to say he could put a cherry-bomb under my chair and I would never notice if I was reading!

• Brohoof 1