Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Choice

ShadowPony

Your a Pony in Equestra and Zecora approaches you. She offers you a choice

Red Pill: You are evil to your core, but everypony adores you and you can't seem to do anything they'd find evil ( evil plans don't go according to plan because of this)

Blue Pill: You are a kind and benevolent ruler incapable of 'evil', but everypony hates you and you can't seem to do anything they find good. ( good deeds are met with cruel eyes and reactions)

What do you choose

Good or Evil? Why?

Edited by ShadowPony

Do you mean it's impossible for me to be mean/kind, or do you mean that I can't or I will be punished? 

As someone with BPD, I'm not sure if I can follow either one unless it's impossible for me not to. I hate being mean, but sometimes I am mean. 

If it's impossible, then I would choose the blue pill. I hate being mean, I hate people hating me, and I love admiration. 

To be honest, as it is i don't think it's a very tough choice. The blue pill seems the much more attractive option.

Now... to make the choice a HARD one...

Red Pill: You are evil to your core, but everypony adores you and you can't seem to do anything they'd find evil ( evil plans don't go according to plan because of this)

Blue Pill: You are a kind and benevolent ruler incapable of 'evil', but everypony hates you and you can't seem to do anything they find good. ( good deeds are met with cruel eyes and reactions)

You aren't given the option of not picking one. you have to choose, Red or Blue.

• Brohoof 3

To be honest, as it is i don't think it's a very tough choice. The blue pill seems the much more attractive option.

You aren't given the option of not picking one. you have to choose, Red or Blue.

If those were the two options, I'd do red, because.... Well I've always liked evil but I don't like being 'hated'

i am so using this thanks :3

• Brohoof 1

I'd punch Zecora and then take both pills.

I'm thinking I'd get an awesome combination of both, a balanced combination of both, or a terrible combination of both.

Either that, or I'd die of an overdose.

If I absolutely had to take one, I'd go red since everyone would be safe from the thwarted plans anyway and there's nothing in those above rules that bars a redemption somehow later. Plus it'd be nice to be that popular effortlessly for a bit.

And now, a message from Dr. Clydesdale Forrester:

*spooky voice*

meeeeeeeeean pony

Meeeeeeeeean Pony...

MEEEEEEEEAN PONY...

*cookie to anyone old enough to get the reference*

Nothing big, but be sure to keep posts on track as it is very easy to derail a thread from it's intended purpose. I hid a couple of posts, so just use this as a friendly reminder. :)

Thanks. :)

• Brohoof 1