• Turkey
    • Fish
    • Rabbit
    • Insects...?
    • Other
    • Duck
    • Buffalo

(edited)

1 1/2 pound sirloin steak cooked in butter and oven baked chicken breast. Those are my favorite meats but I'll eat any type of meat because it's all good to me.

Edited by SuperXylosian

• 2 months later...

Lamb, by all means lamb! No other meat has such a unique and heavenly taste, texture and aroma as those fleecy walking throw pillows. It's easy to cook and even easier to eat. And unlike other meats that require a good cut to truly satisfy, lamb is all good. No nasty parts there. It's just one perfect food from head to hoof. 

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go to cook a little something. You get three guesses as to what.  :P

• Brohoof 2

I find lamb to be the most flavorful and succulent of meats overall, but the BEST meat there is has to be the belly meat of the pig: AKA BACON!!!

I've finally decided to become a vegetarian, mostly for ethical reasons. I'm not eating more quorn/fake "meat" products. So far I've discovered that the mince is lovely, the bacon is just weird and the sausages are gross. 

Bit of an odd thing to ask on a meat thread but does anybody know of any decent meat substitutes?

• 3 years later...
Just now, EpicEnergy said:

In my opinion, chicken is the best! Especially Chick-Fil-A chicken! ^_^

Never had chick fil a but on youtube it looks good bro. Though I mean listen I am very picky when it comes to cooking meat my dude. Frankly speaking, what I love about chicken is actually somewhat the tasteless aspect of it haha. Some might think like what, yet that's the thing take a chicken and add any seasoning to it suddenly you have such variety of flavors.

Personally, I do prefer beef preferably low fat I love to season it and it tastes good.

• Brohoof 1

Fish. 

I also tried horse meat in Europe once and it was better than steak , IMO.  Lol :please:

Insects can be good too.  I ate a dip made from crickets once.  Was pleasantly surprised 

• Brohoof 2

34 minutes ago, AppleButt said:

Fish. 

I also tried horse meat in Europe once and it was better than steak , IMO.  Lol :please:

Insects can be good too.  I ate a dip made from crickets once.  Was pleasantly surprised 

Horse meat actually also healthy I guess more scandibros eat horse meat and while Iceland is not in Scandinavia we do like horse meat it is largely because there have been many times a food shortage. While a horse was valuable a cow was more so. 

33 minutes ago, Super Splashee said:

Porkthings. Beefthings. Chickiethings. I cannot decide! Remember, meat is what makes you not a vegan! :mlp_icwudt:

Vegans eat innocent little plants makes us meat eaters sound rather docile. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
7 minutes ago, Fluttershyfan94 said:

Horse meat actually also healthy I guess more scandibros eat horse meat and while Iceland is not in Scandinavia we do like horse meat it is largely because there have been many times a food shortage. While a horse was valuable a cow was more so. 

Yeah I hear it’s leaner than beef. 

It’s not something I see in the USA much. Horse meat was banned here until recently, and it’s pretty taboo to eat horse meat here. 

While horses are technically a livestock animal, many people here consider them pets, and not many like eating something they consider a pet. 

Not gonna lie and say I didn’t feel a little guilty while eating it though since I own a horse myself. 

Edited by AppleButt
  • Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, AppleButt said:

Yeah I hear it’s leaner than beef. 

It’s not something I see in the USA much. Horse meat was banned here until recently, and it’s pretty taboo to eat horse meat here. 

While horses are technically a livestock animal, many people here consider them pets, and not many like eating something they consider a pet. 

You're right if I remember the correctly the fat in it also healthier. Well that's actually true for most of europe a horse was a very valuable possession back in the time and just like how we don't eat ferraris they didn't eat their horses.

Hmm yes I mean horses for meat consumption I believe are kept on the side nobody eats the horses they ride as many of them are good breeds. While like cows, pigs or chicken they are bred for this purpose. Ameribros probably think of it as the Chinese eating dogs and who knows may think they're eating their pets. While that's like having a pet pigs only to eat them. Some have chickens as pets and they don't eat them. Well still in many ways I prefer horse meat over beef.

While suddenly I want to be controversial haha the best meat I have ever had is whale meat oh yes the soft tenderness of whale meat is perhaps the most delicious meat that exists 100% pure meat that tastes like the finest beef or steak you can imagine. Icelanders love whale meat and ameribros often give us this stupid moral speech about it when guess what Americans hunt whale too more so then us.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Beef is my favorite.

Love chicken, turkey, pork, and various fish too. I tried bison once, it's fine but beef is just better.

I'll pass on the insects. I have tried but they're just gross.

I really want to try goose but it's expensive and impossible to find.