Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who do you think will be the villain of "Legend of the Everfree"?

Unlikeable Pony

So, here we go, speculation: who or what do you think the villain of legend of everfree will be?
Compared to Friendship games they're playing things a little closer to the vest on info so far, given how they spoiled midnight sparkle like a half a year in advance last year XD

The new girl? Unshown characters? returning villians? What?

I'll probably say it's that new Gloriosa character, or something we haven't seen yet. That's how I'm gonna go until we get more info

Probably the new Gloriosa character.

Even if that is not the case, I am all up for whatever villain we get in Legend of the Everfree because unlike the main series of FIM, rushed villain reformations isn't a gigantic old cliche that I am tired of.

So hopefully the villain in the film won't get redeemed.

I'm thinking we'll have a retread of FG in trying to have a mundane "Villain" and a "Not evil but driven insane by magic" character. Like the gloriosa character will try to use magic to help stop the camp from being shut down (somehow) and end up as the villain with someone like an accountant wanting to close the camp down as the mundane villain.

Though I'd rather have them do a RR and have an equestrian villain.

i think there will be a new villain. cinch was never a villain, more a reputation obsessed teacher, sunset is reformed and a relapse will undo most of her development and the sirens lost what made them powerful. they pretty much wrapped up the movies. the only possible returning villains would be the sirens because not much is known after they stormed off the stage but again, how will they ever be powerful when they're source of power is destroyed?

(edited)

Maybe it'll be some corrupt businessman who wants to build a factory of some kind. I can imagine he would be perfectly willing to harm a bunch of teenage girls trying to interfere with his business.

Edited by heavens-champion

Maybe it'll be some corrupt businessman who wants to build a factory of some kind. I can imagine he would be perfectly willing to harm a bunch of teenage girls trying to interfere with his business.

That would sound like an ideal Equestria Girls version of Tirek. XP

That would sound like an ideal Equestria Girls version of Tirek. XP

Eh, Tirek I think would work better as an old individual who's trying to steal magic to stave off frailty and regain his youth. Basically your evil old folk character who's trying to find a way to cheat death (as it were) and finds out about magic and figures its something that might do the trick.

• 3 weeks later...

Human Zecora could be trying to protect the forest but used magic and gets corrupted and the humane 6 or 7 have to stop her

Eh, I doubt it. "Follow the toys" is generally a good tactic to take on things, and there wasn't a single Zecora toy in the toy fair toyline. IMO, if Zecora was going to be the villain we would have at least gotten a normal Zecora toy showing up in the toyline, since she'd appear uncorrupted a few times and they'd make sure she had a toy due to that.

Based on the toy fair, the villain will either be Gloriosa or something that wouldn't translate well to a toy (like how Tirek never got a toy or Sunset's Demon form/The sirens siren forms didn't get toys)

Hope it's not Gloriosa who is the Spirit of Evertree or something that gets angry and attacks the Canterlot High students because there is some deforesters or whatever cutting the forest down and she takes it out on them and then ends up getting reconciled by the heroes and becomes their friend.

Already over this. -_-

Edited by cider float

Hope it's not Gloriosa who is the Spirit of Evertree or something that gets angry and attacks the Canterlot High students because there is some deforesters or whatever cutting the forest down and she takes it out on them and then ends up getting reconciled by the heroes and becomes their friend.

Already over this. -_-

Didn't like that comic arc I take it? XD

But, on that note, I'd really like to see an EVIL villain again, like the sirens from the second movie. Having everyone sing a song and the villains suddenly change their tunes or be "good all along, just misunderstood/Possessed/whatever" gets freaking old. Having some that are unapolagetically evil and get beaten good and proper is best IMO.

816609__safe_twilight+sparkle_princess+t