Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Dawn of Heroes [Sci-fi][Superhero]

Your Nightly Spectre

(edited)

Name: Shayf Damai

Nickname: Reuer (German pronounciation)

Age[During the prologue and currently]: Prologue 17. Current 23

Powers/Abilities: None, but equipped with some sort of goggles like thing that can judge what is going to happen, what the user should do, measuring/calculating, based on the data given, and looks like Microsoft Hololens, but lighter and smaller. Uses user's energy and the user can faint when used too much for a long time. Also wears a suit complete with communication system, life sensor and homing device and is also lightweighted despite its strength.

Personality: Friendly, clumsy-ish, loses temper easily, heavily based on me :)

Description: Wears a black suit with some red and blue parts. Black hair, normal skin colour/WhatsApp's Thumbs Up skin colour before the skin colour update.

Please tell me if I misunderstood something...

In case you didn't realise this TNS...

Edited by Ejen Blueberry

@,

I'd accept you but judging by the other players not seeming to return to the RP after the break I can imagine even if I do it may not help too much... But you're in.

I'm still interested, I just don't know what more I can say or do at the moment.

@,

I'd accept you but judging by the other players not seeming to return to the RP after the break I can imagine even if I do it may not help too much... But you're in.

I can continue my part when I get the computer. I prefer typing there. If you don't mind.

@@Steel Accord

Since I am not really sure about the layout of the place, I was thinking maybe somewhere where you are, like behind you? I am not too sure but it is kinda how I imagine it. 

I mean are you in the secret hospital room? Who is your character as well? I can't seem to find you in the RP.

(edited)

I mean are you in the secret hospital room? Who is your character as well? I can't seem to find you in the RP.

Yes. I'm there.

Name: Merielle Roth

Nickname: Earoth

Age[During the prologue and currently]: before-17, now-23

Powers/Abilities: Geokinesis (earth manipulation) with slightly enhanced strength. She trains herself to wield a mallet (which is later her prefered weapon). She is also equip with a number of sharp dics.

Personality: Merielle used to be friendly and carefree. She never would hurt enemies unless she had to. After the team broke up, she grew paranoid, secretive and reckless. But subconciously, she still would never kill anyone, in respect for her former team.

Description: After she went solo, she wears an orange suit, something like a ninja's, with a hammer swung behind her. She have long brown hair and black eyes. In her normal civilian life, she wears a t shirt and her pink jacket on top with her hair in a ponytail.

That is my character. Before this explosion, she was in Nightlight's base with Ana.
Edited by Lulaypp Halilintar
  • Brohoof 1

Yes. I'm there.

That is my character. Before this explosion, she was in Nightlight's base with Ana.

Ah, right. Thanks for the reminder. I'll post in a bit. In class right now.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm still waiting for a good time to come in...

And can someone please tell me what is happening basically?

I believe you can read both topics, this and the other, to catch up on recent events. But if you want me to summarise it for you..... I'll see if I can do it. And as for coming it, you might be able to squeeze yourself in at the exploded tower. Edited by Lulaypp Halilintar
  • Brohoof 1

I believe you can read both topics, this and the other, to catch up on recent events. But if you want me to summarise it for you..... I'll see if I can do it. And as for coming it, you might be able to squeeze yourself in at the exploded tower.

:DThanks

• 2 weeks later...

*Clears throat*

My sincerest apologies everyone!

I have gone through a bit of a... Let's call it rough time. Along with that, i had finals up my ass so i was busy and generally just had a shitty mood from the other stuff. However! Things have cleared out, and i finally have the time to do some RP goodness.

Therefore, i would like to ask when would be the best time for me to enter? If i'm still a part of this :)

@@Love Doctor Blaze,

There was a terrorist-ish attack on the main base, you got knocked out and heavily wounded, you're currently in a nice big Atlas Corporation building somewhere in the middle of the city being treated by Helios.

Also, the terrorist blew up the biggest most populated building in the city aswell and the city is in light chaos. 

So, you're free to just jump in and wake up and be paralized for the rest of your life or something. :)

Okay, no, you don't have to be paralized. XD

@,

Alrighty, thanks for the update.

Will get right to my "Comeback" :D

Oh good, I was wondering if you were going to die on my operating table. That would make me a very bad doctor.