Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Dawn of Heroes [Sci-fi][Superhero]

Your Nightly Spectre

feeling the remaining tension as he just blasted off and seemed to ignore him. Turning back to Ani he looked over the gun again. "Well then, Helios seems to hate me... Still feels worth it though.

I'm sorry, do you want us to be a team or does Nightlight just hold a grudge THAT much?!

Did I ever say we happily join up once more due to being good buddies? c:

No but outright animosity, feeling justified for inter-team violence, and feeling smugly, self-satisfied vindicated for a particular action of visiting violence upon a teammate just makes me think that Nightlight is a petty, and wrathful person.

Name: Merielle Roth

Nickname: Earoth

Age[During the prologue and currently]: before-17, now-23

Powers/Abilities: Geokinesis (earth manipulation) with slightly enhanced strength. She trains herself to wield a mallet (which is later her prefered weapon). She is also equip with a number of sharp dics.

Personality: Merielle used to be friendly and carefree. She never would hurt enemies unless she had to. After the team broke up, she grew paranoid, secretive and reckless. But subconciously, she still would never kill anyone, in respect for her former team.

Description: After she went solo, she wears an orange suit, something like a ninja's, with a hammer swung behind her. She have long brown hair and black eyes. In her normal civilian life, she wears a t shirt and her pink jacket on top with her hair in a ponytail.
----------

Is this okay?

Edited by Lulaypp

@,

Not trying to say what you can and can't do but doesn't having geokinesis yet fighting with a katana sound a bit like a clash in theme? Wouldn't a hammer fit with the power better, or if a sword a dao or odachi? Just suggestions.

Edited by Steel Accord
  • Brohoof 1

@,

Not trying to say what you can and can't do but doesn't have geokinesis yet fighting with a katana sound a bit like a clash in theme? Wouldn't a hammer fit with the power better, or if a sword a dao or odachi? Just suggestions.

I didn't thought of this! A hammer definitely would work! Thanks!

• Brohoof 1

I didn't thought of this! A hammer definitely would work! Thanks!

No prob, also in-keeping with the sci-fi theme, would it not be prudent to maybe have her weapon be the source of her geokinesis? If not maybe some other device? Or it is something like a lab accident deal where the power is natural to her and the hammer is just a weapon she keeps on hand to use instead of/in conjunction with her powers?

No prob, also in-keeping with the sci-fi theme, would it not be prudent to maybe have her weapon be the source of her geokinesis? If not maybe some other device? Or it is something like a lab accident deal where the power is natural to her and the hammer is just a weapon she keeps on hand to use instead of/in conjunction with her powers?

I think her powers come from her weapon.

• Brohoof 1

@@Steel Accord, @,

It is Sci-fi but I WAS kind of hoping that we would have some people who are special due to powers. .-.

But whatever you're into I suppose.

But thinking about it, it would be easier for me to play her if she gets her abilities from an accident. I'm thinking something like she was doing some sience experiment with a rock which kinda caused the whole incident.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

It appears that our Llama and Love Doctor have abandoned the roleplay so if anyone has any ideas how to bypass them or rid of them with still giving them a chance to rejoin in case they are having some sort of problems and don't have time now...

But thinking about it, it would be easier for me to play her if she gets her abilities from an accident. I'm thinking something like she was doing some sience experiment with a rock which kinda caused the whole incident.

Yeah, working on a rock battery and the experiment went awry. XD It would be easiest if your character were born with the powers and then sometimes in her life it just started showing.

Could I possibly contact your secret base with some big mission? Like maybe I was tracking my suspect when . . . I don't know a giant robot attacks or whatever you think would fit?

Sure, that can work, but first I figured I'll introduce a villain character that I'll be playing. Could have him face yours off after causing some chaos and then have your character call the base... 

Edited by The Nightly Spectre
  • Brohoof 2

Yeah, working on a rock battery and the experiment went awry. XD It would be easiest if your character were born with the powers and then sometimes in her life it just started showing.

I am not too sure which would be better myself. And I am not too sure what would be different if I choose either background...

I am not too sure which would be better myself. And I am not too sure what would be different if I choose either background...

I don't think it would change too much. All stories seem like having an alike outcome either way.

But if you are going for a scientific experiment then please have it be an experiment while creating a potato battery, that will be the most memorable superhero backstory ever.

@@crispy fries, @, @@Steel Accord,

Dapper did plenty of posts in other threads and RPs during his absence here, I think it is fair to roll him out for now since I don't want to traffic up and hold the roleplay much longer.

As for Blaze, he hasn't been very active in the past week at all on the forum so he has more of a defensive case on him.

If nobody will mind, I will roll them out with giving both of them a chance to return if they wish. I will require your peoples yes or nos though. So please reply with your answer. And no stalling and saying "Lets give them a day." Like I said, I'll clear them out in a way that they will still be able to return if they are simply gone of minor inconveniences.