Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Dawn of Heroes [Sci-fi][Superhero]

Your Nightly Spectre

Sure, that can work, but first I figured I'll introduce a villain character that I'll be playing. Could have him face yours off after causing some chaos and then have your character call the base... 

Sounds like a plan. 

@@crispy fries, @, @@Steel Accord, Dapper did plenty of posts in other threads and RPs during his absence here, I think it is fair to roll him out for now since I don't want to traffic up and hold the roleplay much longer. As for Blaze, he hasn't been very active in the past week at all on the forum so he has more of a defensive case on him. If nobody will mind, I will roll them out with giving both of them a chance to return if they wish. I will require your peoples yes or nos though. So please reply with your answer. And no stalling and saying "Lets give them a day." Like I said, I'll clear them out in a way that they will still be able to return if they are simply gone of minor inconveniences.

I think you can put them aside in a way they can return when they wish to do so.

If nobody will mind, I will roll them out with giving both of them a chance to return if they wish. I will require your peoples yes or nos though. So please reply with your answer.

As long as they have an "in" back in later, sure. 

I don't think it would change too much. All stories seem like having an alike outcome either way. But if you are going for a scientific experiment then please have it be an experiment while creating a potato battery, that will be the most memorable superhero backstory ever.

I think I love the potato idea! It sounds good. Very memorable.

@,

So should I wait before continuing my part of the story? 

@

Okay hold on a second. You mean to tell me that a superhero team doesn't have a medical facility in their base? I mean I don't mind it being destroyed in the attack so we need a hospital but hospitals are where superheroes are very vulnerable, to both discovering their identities as well as to attack, that's why they often have med centers in their own bases.

@@Steel Accord,

The team wasn't up for too long to establish a full out base other than a make do medical center. Then the base was essentialy only used by Nightlight who didn't need a medical center because most of all he couldn't really operate on himself, that was until Mari joined Nightlight I suppose but neither Mari nor Nightlight I am sure have medical training. So yeah... a medical facility would have been not too useful.

• Brohoof 1

"I see you changed the wings lightly, Helios, gave your suit more of a greek-ish olympian look... I like it."

Uhhh just so we're clear. My armor didn't look different before. That discussion was me asking OOC if the Greek or Egyptian theme worked better.

Name: Madeline Delphene 

Nickname: Poltergeist 

Powers/Abilities:

Partial invisibility/intangibility at all times: Normally she appears to be almost like a mist with very fuzzy features. The only time she's properly visible is through a mirror. She can make herself entirely intangible/invisible, but that requires focus. While physical attacks don't really work that well against her, energy based attacks have been known to cause pain. 

Tactile telekinesis. Anything she touches can be manipulated by her. The longer she touches it the more she can manipulate it. She can use this to simulate super strength and fight with someone hand to hand as well as use it to manipulate objects like puppets. 

Wind manipulation: The more agitated she gets, the more the wind picks up around her, even if she is inside. 

Fire manipulation: The more agitated she gets, the more sporadic fires start popping up and currently existing fires get out of control 

an ambient electromagnetic field that messes with electronics and phone reception of all kinds. Can short out any piece of technological equipment by phasing through it. 

Possession: either through an NPC or a willing player character. 

Sound manipulation: She can manipulate sounds to be creepy, disturbing, delayed, or replayed whenever she wants. This includes creating notes that can shatter windows or make concrete crumble. 

Shape shifting: because of the nature of her partially intangible body, she can appear to look like whomever she wants, though it's still going to be partially see through

Black water: When she gets agitated, water in the area becomes black and undrinkable, and the longer she's there the more this sticky fluid will start to come out of everywhere, running down walls and out of faucets and everything. The black water can be used as a weapon if she is touching it with her tactile telekinesis. Once her agitation wears off the water will go back to normal. 

300 years: Her psychic abilities have been tempered over 300 years. While her personality is still the same as it was back then, her level of experience/psychic potency is pretty formidable. 

Personality: Normally a friendly spirit with a care free attitude, she's typically not that big of a deal. If you make her upset however, her poltergeist powers go into full thrust and she will haunt you until you've either rectified your mistake or perish.  

Description: Madeline Delphene was a nice girl whom was burned for being a witch 300 years ago. What she actually was was a powerful psychic, and those powers of hers kept her around even after her death. She's mellowed out over the past 300 years since then and has taken to the modern world quite well, even having a bit of wonderment over all the technological advancements that have taken place. However when people try to agitate her or perform and scream about how scary she is she ends up losing her temper and goes on a haunting spree. 

She's seen in the same white gown they burned her in 300 years ago and has long flowing black hair, although she can change her appearance with a bit of focus on her part. 

5671860_0f03ae04787b9a82961c87d168d7c3b9

Edited by Buck Testa

@@Buck Testa,

Oh my, finally some more overpowered character with special powers to make things more interesting.

You're in! Feel free to do some sort of starting post.

Doesn't that kind of break the curve? I mean bring up Superman in the Justice League all you want but many of his peers are just as powerful in their own right. Poltergeist seems to outstrip us all by a fair margin. The comparison is less Superman and the Justice League and more Dr. Manhatten and the Watchmen.

@@Steel Accord,

And? Does everyone in the team have to be equal of power? A more powerful character won't harm the roleplay... plus all we have to do to beat her is call the ghost busters anyway.

Eh I usually prefer the team to be more or less equal in capability but you are the GM.

@@crispy fries, So we are having Vazquez know Madeline? How would they know eachother? I'm not opposed to this idea I just need something to work off of. Keep in mind she's a 300+ year old poltergeist of a 16 year old. She is generally friendly when not agitated so they could of met, but where? 

@@crispy fries, Gotcha, that would make sense. We are going to have it that Madeline's memory isn't the greatest thing on the planet as she's been around so long that current years are sort of a blur to her. She operates more on a whim than through emotional investment given the nature of her state of being.  

(edited)

Name: Shayf Damai

Nickname: Reuer (German pronounciation)

Age[During the prologue and currently]: Prologue 17. Current 23

Powers/Abilities: None, but equipped with some sort of goggles like thing that can judge what is going to happen, what the user should do, measuring/calculating, based on the data given, and looks like Microsoft Hololens, but lighter and smaller. Uses user's energy and the user can faint when used too much for a long time. Also wears a suit complete with communication system, life sensor and homing device and is also lightweighted despite its strength.

Personality: Friendly, clumsy-ish, loses temper easily, heavily based on me :)

Description: Wears a black suit with some red and blue parts. Black hair, normal skin colour/WhatsApp's Thumbs Up skin colour before the skin colour update.

Please tell me if I misunderstood something...

Edited by Ejen Blueberry