Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Dawn of Heroes [Sci-fi][Superhero]

Your Nightly Spectre

@,

Hmm... I feel like our characters (Ana and Night) Would have the most powerfull bond, since i would think that she kind of views you as her mentor. Vazquez has weakened the bond between him and her. Gargoyle is unknown for me so far along with Helios

• Brohoof 1

@

Isn't it a general rule that one has to "attempt" to strike another player and certainly not dictate what damage they did or why he can't be stopped?

@@crispy fries

That wasn't conscious ignoring IC, he's just happy to see everyone and really didn't hear him.

@@crispy fries,

Sorry, I took the liberty of dealing heavy damage to you character, but I figured he wouldn't have expected it or had the chance to block it anyway. xD

@@Love Doctor Blaze,

Yeah, that could very much work. Nightlight would see her as someone who understands him a bit more.

@@Steel Accord,

Yeah, that IS the rule. xD But lets face it, he had NO chance of expecting or blocking it. Worst case if he didn't like it I would edit my post.

Yeah, that IS the rule. xD But lets face it, he had NO chance of expecting or blocking it. Worst case if he didn't like it I would edit my post.

Even the Flash can be blocked or dodged by otherwise low powered superheroes.

@@Steel Accord,

Yeah, but if Flash and Batman were randomly standing around and chatting over coffee and Flash randomly decided to punch Batman in the face Batman would stand no chance no matter how awesoem Batman is. This IS a reunion and they used to be friends.

@@crispy fries,

Yeah I know, I'm sorry. But I just had to. >_> You don't mind, do you?  :wub: 

@@Steel Accord,

Yeah, but if Flash and Batman were randomly standing around and chatting over coffee and Flash randomly decided to punch Batman in the face Batman would stand no chance no matter how awesoem Batman is. This IS a reunion and they used to be friends.

@@crispy fries,

Yeah I know, I'm sorry. But I just had to. >_> You don't mind, do you?  :wub:

Well that's just the thing, it IS random. Nightlight possibly hospitalizes his teammates for talking shit about his OTHER teammates? And it's not the first time the two had seen each other in years. Nightlight and Vasquez were already talking before. That's more than enough time for Vasquez to mentally digest "Nightlight is here."

@,

I'm alright with it.

You're a far less rule strict person than I, and I mean it like a compliment.

@@Steel Accord,

But they were rather friendly earlier, and the punch was for trying to kill his earlier team mate. Something that he deserved EVEN more due to how the team got broken apart in the first place... you know... by a team mate DYING due to the teams internal struggles. It felt very fitting from my character even though it would seem random from the other team mates points of views.

@@Steel Accord,

But they were rather friendly earlier, and the punch was for trying to kill his earlier team mate. Something that he deserved EVEN more due to how the team got broken apart in the first place... you know... by a team mate DYING due to the teams internal struggles. It felt very fitting from my character even though it would seem random from the other team mates points of views.

Fair enough except I think the expression of "dying" is being taken rather literally in that case. No one ON the team died, they just drifted apart. It's not like how the X-Men would break up at the death of Xavier and reconvening would just remind them of his memory.

Edited by Steel Accord

@@Steel Accord,

Oh no, a team mate did die. You possibly missed that post.

The 15 year old kid was our fan who we agreed on tagging along who died because of our internal fighting and was killed right under the whole teams noses! There is a huge difference. XD

Okay, I figured out the backstory to the team breaking! We were doing our stuff but one thing remained uncertain that caused controversy and that was the subject of killing. It split the team, and me, the leader tried and reach something that could work without deeming us complete murderous outlaws. One night after chasing down our biggest enemy and defeating him the subject then hopped right in, distracting us. The villain then while we were busy arguing grabbed his gun quickly and shot our team mate, a relatively new recruit to the team, a boy at the age of 15 who essentially was our biggest fan. And then you can imagine things went to all hell.
  • Brohoof 1

@@Steel Accord,

Oh no, a team mate did die. You possibly missed that post.

I did miss that. Now the breakup makes much more sense.

And Hell I could've said why that was a bad idea! There's a reason Bucky was aged up in the Captain America movie, the "kid sidekick" is a relic of the comics of yesteryear when OF COURSE it made sense to bring un-powered fans into combat, it's not like they'd get hurt or anything!

Edited by Steel Accord

@@Steel Accord,

I never said he was a cheerleader though with no powers what so-ever. :) He was our biggest fan, doesn't mean he was useless.

@@Steel Accord,

""He was defenseless." Again, no elaboration. His armor returned to its former intensity. His eyes couldn't be seen under his faceplate. Helios' suit let him know that Nightlight wasn't lying . . . it just didn't change that striking a man to the point of serious injury when he was no threat at present was simply seated in self-righteous spite."

I'd like to point out that Nightlight was not actually lying. XD That WAS what he tried to do.

@@Steel Accord,

I never said he was a cheerleader though with no powers what so-ever. :) He was our biggest fan, doesn't mean he was useless.

"Our biggest fan" implies he was not a member of the team proper. Keep in mind, I didn't know who this character was, and the description provided doesn't give him any powers or indicate that her was also a superhero.