Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What terrifies you?

ARagY

I have a fear of the open water. I already dislike being in any body of water larger than a hot tub. Like, I can swim well enough, I just really hate doing it for some reason. If I'm kayaking in a lake or something it's fine, but if I can't see land I. Will. Freak. Out. This includes flying over open water, like when I'm on a trans-ocean flight. Luckily I tend to sleep through those.

Most bugs are fine, but roaches are just... no. Just no. I'm sorry. I'd rather fight a tarantula than a roach. Those little buggers are repulsive and I hate them and they can all go die... especially if they fly, I just... no, I can't, sorry... *closes door behind me*

Wasps and bees are the same, although that's more of just a fear of getting stung and having to deal with the pain of that. Most bees are chill but wasps... just... they just exist to hurt people, and I can't stand them. I'm okay with fighting them though, as long as I'm armed with some sort of bug poison.

I have somewhat of a fear of lightning, not really because of the lightning itself or the noise accompanied with it, but because lightning starts fires where I'm from. By itself it's pretty cool though.

On 8/17/2020 at 2:11 AM, Partialgeek514 said:

I think what honestly scares me most is never finding a wife and being able to have a family. I'm still pretty young (22), but I'm already seeing a lot of my peers get married. I know I just need to be patient and keep living my life as it is, but I still keep getting anxious and depressed about it. :worry:

22 is a bit too young for the marriage, isn't it? I've never seen young marriage which ended up well:dry:

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Vefka said:

22 is a bit too young for the marriage, isn't it? I've never seen young marriage which ended up well:dry:

Well, I won't deny that I'm also terrified of a marriage that ends in divorce, though my parents were married when my dad was 24 and my mom was 21, and they are still very happily married. Also, my brother got married at 22. I know there are some people who aren't mature enough for marriage at that age. I might not be mature enough myself. One of my cousins was actually married at 18, and that unfortunately only lasted about 4 or 5 years. So yeah, 22 might be too young for me, though without a girlfriend at the moment, I don't think there's any chance I'll be married in the near future. lol

• Brohoof 1

I have been dreaming about my barn a lot lately, meaning I am terrified of it being burned down, or vandalized, since I store a lot of important stuff in it, stuff that define my childhood, that I have saved

• 3 months later...