Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Freakout episode in season 3! What could it be?

Jokuc

(edited)

I'd freak out over another great ensemble song like Winter Wrap Up and The Gala Song, or an Applejack song. :D

Edited by Super Brony Bolt 64

Ok, let's see what we have ...

* Discord is confirmed.

* Freakout promised, clearly directed towards the bronies.

Hm, what would freak me out?

An MLP/Transformers crossover, clearly for me ...

This probability is not high, though ...

Was Discord's return the massive freakout promised?

It is very probable, mind you .....

Hmm, maybe it has something to do with Discord. They defeat him, but instead of turning him into stone yet again, they actually kill him.

post-1207-0-87192300-1335982559.jpg

They do an episode that's drawn and animated just like south park?

Killing chaos? Harmony would need to die as well.

Posted Image

What if....WHAT IF, the mane 6 never sealed discord again, and instead created an alternate reality when they blasted him with their harmony rainbow beam where discord is sealed away again and equestria is peaceful once more, when the REAL equestria is still ruled by discord and chaos and disharmony reign?

• Brohoof 1

They do an episode that's drawn and animated just like south park?

What if....WHAT IF, the mane 6 never sealed discord again, and instead created an alternate reality when they blasted him with their harmony rainbow beam where discord is sealed away again and equestria is peaceful once more, when the REAL equestria is still ruled by discord and chaos and disharmony reign?

Posted Image

Somebody take a note to the princess <3 Such a wonderful thing is in need of happening~

Hmm, maybe it has something to do with Discord. They defeat him, but instead of turning him into stone yet again, they actually kill him.

post-1207-0-87192300-1335982559.jpg

Oh, my, that is even less probable than an FiM/Transformer crossover ....

Nah, it is far more probable that he's (seemingly?) unaffected by the Hamony beam, but says something like:

"Ok, ok, I know when i'm not welcome, no need to exaggerate ... i'll just leave now ... but i promise to check in from time to time, after all, me and dear Celestia goes wayy back ...."

And then he poofs.

• Brohoof 1

or an Applejack song. :D

This is mah biggest request to the show. I'm just dying to hear her voice to its full extent :wub:. If she gets a full song to herself, MLP:FiM will be officially mah favorite TV show over Family Guy :D

Oh thatd be sweet if they brought back Derpy and paid some more attention to fan characters! I think Discord is coming back, at least in some way. I get this weird feeling they might be bringing Derpy into the light and maybe she will take part in a major part of an episode. Though that could be just me getting my hopes up.

Hmm what if Celestia had a freakout? Maybe for real or just to test everypony, thatd be pretty insane. All in all if its said to be a freak out beyond freakouts, I am looking forward to it!

We already know Ashleigh Ball wins at singing, as seen in the Pet Song, Winter Wrap Up, and at the Gala. Usually, they just replace the original VA for a Singing VA. But Ashleigh is just so talented, that replacement is unnecessary. We've heard AJ's "singing voice" once already, let's just hope she gets her own song for once.

Oh thatd be sweet if they brought back Derpy and paid some more attention to fan characters! I think Discord is coming back, at least in some way. I get this weird feeling they might be bringing Derpy into the light and maybe she will take part in a major part of an episode. Though that could be just me getting my hopes up.

Hmm what if Celestia had a freakout? Maybe for real or just to test everypony, thatd be pretty insane. All in all if its said to be a freak out beyond freakouts, I am looking forward to it!

I disagree on the Derpy thing, I'd like them to keep Derpy as an easter egg.

However, your other thought about Celestia sounds hilarious!

MLP:FiM will be officially mah favorite TV show over Family Guy :D

You.....like Family guy......MORE THAN MLP?!

Posted Image

Spike Twilight Body Switch Episode

And it'll be called...Freaky Friday!

I disagree on the Derpy thing, I'd like them to keep Derpy as an easter egg.

However, your other thought about Celestia sounds hilarious!

I agree but I dunno I guess part of me just wants to see more derpy. :P She is one of my favorite ponies, I have lots of favorites though haha. Yup I think it would be really really funny if Celestia had a freakout; it would certainly go along the lines of a freakout of freakouts. Imagine the princess in control of the sun having a freakout...all stemming from a prank by Luna.

• 4 weeks later...
Someone almost dies Nah, too sad. But still, it would be freaky if one of the Mane Six gets really sick or something and they think she's not going to make it and then Celestia is planing to make someone else their element, but then they survive... What the heck am I thinking? How about one of the CMC gets foalnapped? Or an assassination plot against Celestia, and it turns out to be Scootaloo... O.o

maybe it's announcement for the final, and I mean FINAL episode. With no more ponies we will pretty much freak out right?

Don't even make me think about it :S

Maybe Vinyl Scratch will talk...and she's voiced by deadmau5...and she has the bass cannon.

No, maybe either...

Very serious cupcake reference

Vinyl episode, voiced by Nowacking from Epic Wub Time...

All the BG chars get 2gether...Colgate, Carrot Top, Lyra, Vinly, Tavi, Derpy, and the Doctor all have an episode for themselves.

MOAR DISCORD!