general Remember recess?

gamecubeguy214

Thirteen actually. Nine though? That's not a lot. 

Yea, we have three more years, but we usually don't count that towards the normal "school" as it is not obligatory. :P

Yea, we have three more years, but we usually don't count that towards the normal "school" as it is not obligatory. :P

So you just have three years you can skip? That's weird.

So you just have three years you can skip? That's weird.

You can because in those years you don't have all subjects. You take different types of "Gymnasium" depending on what you want to work as.

Wow, I suddenly feel really old. Since when has recess become a non-entity? I always remembered having two 15 minute breaks and on half-hour one throughout my schooling experiences. School is horrid enough as it is, but excising these little windows of escape from the realms of hell is inhuman.  :baconmane: Oh well, that's school for you. If it isn't evil enough already, it'll find new ways eventually. 

• Brohoof 1

I remember recess.  Those were some good times, back when I was a normal, well adjusted, happy child, and not a piping hot mess.  :/  I invented a recess game with my friends called "Raptor".  It was like tag but

post-26336-0-60540900-1466839602_thumb.jpg

One person would be the raptor, and everyone else would be the prey.  I was the best Raptor to ever play the game.

I'm a guy that loves solitude and recess to me was sitting alone on an old cemented bench on the far corner of the school as I ate some cup noodles and drank a can of coke. I loved every minute of it.

It was just so silent. Of course, everyone thought I was weird for doing so, but I didn't care. The atmosphere was beautiful and it was just me and my thoughts.

In High school we still had recess, but I didn't enjoy it as much. It was about the time when I started hitting the weights in my idiotic attempt to fit in. I ended up making friends with some of the popular kids, and they started using my bench as their reccess hang out spot as well. I never had time for myself after that and I kind of hated it.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

I've had recess throughout Primary School and High School. It was often the time of day where my friends and I got up to all sorts of shenanigans 

• 3 months later...