SparklingSwirls

Do you read the first post in a thread?

If the title of the topic is self explanatory enough, I don't usually need to. I still try to read the first post as often as possible though, so I don't accidentally derail the topic or anything. Sometimes I still forget and then it happens that my post probably doesn't answer everything. 

yes I allways do. Ecpessially if it is a art tread because their is a image

I ALWAYS read the first post... :please:

Well, yeah. Otherwise I probably wouldn't know the context of the post.

I try my best to read the first post and maybe some of the responses.

Badges

Well duh. I mean, i know the age group of users is 6-99, but i think we all know to read something before replying to the topic. I mean, ive seen many forum famous users do this in my day and no one would call them out. If you cant be bothered to read the question and the clarifying following paragraph, you have no business replying at all. Not only does it make you look dumb, its also very entitled to think that just cause you cant be bothered to read it you are right, or know anything about what your talking about.

It would be if I said i replied to a topic about how Bronies are  the wurst. Bronies are the Wurst? REEEEEE IMMA DESTROY YOU.
But then you read the topic paragraph and you see its a joke post about how Bronies supported a charity by selling bratwursts. Now you look like a fool.

Badges