Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which of the Mane Six's homes would you want to live in?

Azureth

20 users have voted

1. 1. Which home would you most like to live in?

• Twilights castle.
    • Rarity's Boutique.
    • Rainbow Dash' cloud home.
    • Fluttershy's cottage.
    • Pinkie Pies loft.
    • Applejacks home.

All of the MS have their own places, some of which are quite unique. But which would you think you'd enjoy best? For me I'd probably take Fluttershy's cottage. Seems really nice and peaceful and it doesn't seem that far from Ponyville if you need supplies.

Also, as far as RD abode goes assume you have found a way to walk on clouds so no worry about falling, you also have a balloon to take you down/up whenever needed.

i know it has been destroyed, and thats why you didnt list it...

i would want to be in twilights house before the castle...

to be with all of those books, and to live in a tree!!!

me and twi would be going nerdy nutz over all of her books...lol

the castle probably has a good list of books too, but the tree has more..."life" in it.

Applejack's home.  It seems comfy and welcoming.  Plus, I don't mind contributing to chores around the house.

If Twilight still had that tree library, I would've chosen that place.  But a castle is simply too much for me.

Edited by Light of Night

Interesting topic. Y'all already know that i'm gonna live with best Pony  :wub:. Being high up in the sky, there wouldn't be a lot of noise. Plus her house keeps getting bigger and bigger every season. Twilight's castle was another choice that I would have picked, but it still feels too lifeless for my tastes. I think there needs to be another Castle Sweet Castle interior decorating montage to really give Twi's place that homely feeling that it deserves  :P