Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Top 3 characters you don't want to see in the show again

woodgazer

CMC, although it's unlikely but their episodes is getting pretty repetitive and redundant. 

1) The Cutie Mark Crusaders Now that they've got their Marks & have reformed Diamond Tiara, they are pointless.  There a TON of other characters needing time, we could do without the whole thing.

2) Zephyr Breeze i was glad to see Fluttershy's family.  

I've seen so many things I ain't never seen before

The trouble of it is: I don't want to see no more (Three Dog Night)

Edited by sweetolebob18

1. Alicorn Twilight - time to retire the character, she's only really in the show because of what she's done in the past.

2. Pinkie Pie - Just repeating the same stuff over and over again and can't go through one episode without her party cannon.

3. Sassy Saddles - mediocre character to me and made me lose hope for S5.

1) Snips and Snails-Why......just why? Why on earth do these two characters exist? What do they add to the show that any other character could do far better. They're virtually never funny. Snails is just an unfunny Canadian stereotype and Snips has what could possibly be identified as the most GRATING VOICE I'VE EVER HEARD!!!!!!!!!!!

2) Babs Seed-Not only is she a complete freaking punk, but her introductory episode, which also happens to be the ONLY episode that she has a major role in SUCKED as it were which makes her a complete waste of a character.

3) Zephyr Breeze-A complete and utter asswipe, how on EARTH can Fluttershy put up with him? What's really sad about this character is that I can completely relate to his philosophy of not trying since you're going to fail anyway. Although' the writers made him damn insufferable and every second he was on the screen was another moment I felt like spontaneously combusting.

1.  Sunset Shimmer.  I know she's never been in the cartoon, and to all intents and purposes doesn't exist in the cartoon's continuity, and I see no reason for that to ever change.

2.  Treehugger.  'Make new friends but keep Discord' was a thoroughly mediocre episode and I'd be all for expunging it from existence.  Also, she was just pretty dull.

3.  Starlight Shimmer.  I know she'll be back, and I am resigned to that fact.  I really liked her as a villain, but I'm not a fan of her as a Sunset clone.

Discord narrowly escaped the list.  His two episodes in series 5 were not great, but I think he's redeemed himself a bit in his latest appearance.

Agree on Sunset; I actually kind of like sunset, but she's NOT a FIM character, her place is NOT in equestria: its in the human world, that's where she belongs, and to remove her from the human world is to go against the entire message of her building friendships and bonds that are more important than anything else to her.

1. Baby ponies.

They're not cute. Tom is cuter than them. They're actually annoying and quite terrifying. 

2. Ponified Celebrity/Other Character Cameos.

Leave the ponification to the fandom. They're a lot better at it.

3. The 4 ponies from The Cutie Map.

Their voices are like nails on a chalkboard.

• Brohoof 1

I'm pretty sure my reply may be inaccurate at some point, as I'm still on the fifth season (I live in a cave), but I'll throw my thoughts anyway.

1) Discord - I admit he was an interesting and pretty well designed villain, but that should be enough. Reforming him was a mistake as he's problematic, thus annoying each time he appears.  :P 
2) Zephyr Breeze - I admit I haven't seen that episode yet , but from what I heard and saw (curse you spoilers!), I'm not sure if I want to meet him.  :-P
3) Flurry Heart - Same as above - I haven't seen how it is handled in the show, but I think I don't want to discover that.  :lol: Besides, baby ponies are kinda scary.  :awuh: 

The question is about characters in the show, not movies, so I'll just give that character a honorable mention: 
★) Sci-Twi - I don't like that interpretation of Twilight Sparkle. She is kinda out of place when comparing to other pony-human transformations.

Of course, things may change.  :rarity:

• Brohoof 2