Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What has My Little Pony done for your life?

Applejacket

I met a lot of my current friends through the fandom.  On top of that, there was one time that it legitimately helped me through a tough time in my life, particularly.  The episode where Luna has to learn to forgive herself in order to defeat her literal "inner demons" rang so true with me, and it helped me move on after a particularly bad experience.

All kinds of experiences have happened since I discovered MLP. Including meeting new friends that I've lost connections with, but that was still super fun at the time so I remember those times with delight. The show has also given me something cheerful and lighthearted to watch which has been a positive spice in my life.

This show has given me something to think about, I never had anything to do and I rarely met with anyone. After getting into the show, I found a lot more to do in my life besides school. Right now I bet I would be really depressed and sitting in my room thinking about why I hate my life. MLP has given me something love about life and people to love it with. :twi:

• Brohoof 2

Twilight Sparkle inspires me to study more and procrastinate less.

Applejack inspires me to be more connected and supportive to my family

Rainbow Dash inspires me to exercise more and have confidence in myself

Fluttershy, since I can relate to her shyness, inspires me to step out of my comfort zone, socialize more, and be more assertive (without being a jerk, of course)

Rarity inspires me to pursue gracefulness, so that I may develop a good taste in clothing. Also, there have been times where I asked myself how much I should tip, and then thought of her generosity. 

Pinkie Pie inspires me to smile every day, and have a more positive outlook on life. 

I've always been a bit obsessed with some movie series or TV shows, but not enough to make me an active member of a fandom. MLP changed that for me. Because Bronies are still looked down on (albeit to a lesser extent), I had to find a community that shares my interests in the show, so I found this forum just a week after I "joined the herd."

And perhaps most directly, MLP has opened my mind to all the great media that is out there. It got me to not only appreciate other new cartoons like Gravity Falls, but also very old classics like Star Trek TOS. At the very least, it saved me from developing the elitist attitude that all the good shows were in the 90s, and that cartoons have gone downhill from there. It gave me high hopes for future cartoons in future generations. I now really look forward to what the animation world has to offer for my future kids.   

sig-4721540.blog-0845772001422831486.jpg

Edited by ChB
  • Brohoof 1