Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(edited)

When Watching "A Canterlot Wedding" I Was Plagued With Questions About The Rings Shining Armor And Princess Cadance Have, They Go On Their Horns Because They Are Unicorns, But What About Earth Ponies And Pegasi? When They Get Married, Where Do Their Rings Go? Are They Even Rings? What's Your Opinion?

Edited by Twilight Sparkle
Added tags.

For earth ponies and pegasi, the ring is probably made large enough to go around a hoof and then after a while, no matter the kind, they can remove it and store it in some place special. At least, that's what I like to believe.

Yeah, that was something they put to intentionally make us speculate... @_@

Anyways, I'm going with Blue with this one. But since rings make so much more sense because that's how we do it in this world, unicorns/alocorns getting married would make that very obvious.

When Watching "A Canterlot Wedding" I Was Plagued With Questions About The Rings Shining Armor And Princess Cadance Have, They Go On Their Horns Because They Are Unicorns, But What About Earth Ponies And Pegasi? When They Get Married, Where Do Their Rings Go? Are They Even Rings? What's Your Opinion?

Well, the answer is obvious for Stallions!

B)

Well, the answer is obvious for Stallions!

B)

Hahahaha

Anyways I think on the hooves.

• 4 months later...

One of my friends told me it was probably just for the ceremony, but I'd still rather get second opinions on this.

If Unicorns wear their wedding rings on their horns...where do Pegasi and Earth-ponies wear theirs? :huh:

• Brohoof 2

Around their hooves is a safe guess like a wrist band but it's gotta be big and if were talking about the diamond if be a big one Rarity would certainly be pleased at the size of it and Spike it's better to hope that he's not hungry.

• Brohoof 2

I always assumed that pegasai wear theirs on their wings...somehow (maybe clipped on?), and earth ponies wore theirs attached to a necklace.

I also assume that, since in pony society fingers aren't as important to ponies as they are to humans (for obvious reasons), that the wedding rings are probably only worn for special occasions and not in day-to-day life. I imagine it would be more annoying to wear them in their wings, horn, or on a necklace, but that's probably just my human-centrism speaking.

Anyway, yeah. Probably on their wings or they both wear them as necklaces or pendants.

• Brohoof 2

Oh. Good question I have never reslly thought of that...maybe if you looked at pictures of the cakes? I checked but no rings...Hmm this is very interesting. I wonder if when season three comes out we can see the bridal couple back from their honeymoon, then we can see if they still wear the rings...

I don't think they wear them every day, probably just for the ceremony, but it's still one of the random things I think about. The ring on the unicorn horn makes sense, wings on pegasi is understandable, but I'm not sure about earth ponies.

I would have to say that you are over analyzing the entire thing and it dosen't matter much. Although I would have to say that rings may only be for the ceremony, since you don't see them wearing rings after right?