Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which of these would you want to see in an episode?

ManaMinori

Sunbutt and Luna turned into foals, and having to go about their usual day?

Royal sisters turned into babies, and mane6 having to take care of them while finding a way to turn them back?

Mane 6 turned into foals and having to save Equestria?

Twilight turned evil and remane5 having to stop her (reverse "Return of Harmony")

Twilight turned evil, sent to Tartarus, and remane5 having to go there and jailbreak her to stop a threat that looms over Equestria

Mane5 parents saving the day and their kids from a super baddie

Which situation would you guys want for an episode, series finale, or season premier?

I'd want Celestia and Luna turned to foals. Those first two, especially the second one, sound like they have a lot of potential to be cute and funny. The third too, maybe, but not quite as much. The Twilight-turning-evil ones sound darker (the Tartarus one WAY darker) than the show would ever go, and I don't feel strongly about the last one.  

I'm liking the idea of Celestia and Luna being turned into foals. Since they are the co-rulers of Equestria and represent the highest authority in the land, having them suddenly become unable to rule due to becoming foals would throw everyone into a state of panic.

Twilight turning evil.. It would make things a little interesting. Bonus points if part one ends with either Starlight or Rainbow Dash saying "We're getting our friend back".

Then again, Celestia and Luna getting turned into babies and the heroes having to take care of them while trying to find a way to turn them back to normal.

Edited by heavens-champion

I'd want Celestia and Luna turned to foals. Those first two, especially the second one, sound like they have a lot of potential to be cute and funny. The third too, maybe, but not quite as much. The Twilight-turning-evil ones sound darker (the Tartarus one WAY darker) than the show would ever go, and I don't feel strongly about the last one.

the show has gone dark before, yanno. Tirek busting out of Tartatus. Discord's magic being sapped from his mouth, and left weak, communism, brainwashing concentration camps, Twilight brainwashing townsponies, Sunbutt made to look like she had been killed by NMM...

Sunbutt and Luna turned into foals, and having to go about their usual day? Royal sisters turned into babies, and mane6 having to take care of them while finding a way to turn them back? Mane 6 turned into foals and having to save Equestria?

No thanks, these kinds of episodes are almost always awful

Twilight turned evil and remane5 having to stop her (reverse "Return of Harmony")

Twilight turned evil, sent to Tartarus, and remane5 having to go there and jailbreak her to stop a threat that looms over Equestria  

These two could actually make for a decent finale/premiere

Mane5 parents saving the day and their kids from a super baddie

This could be cool, but not until we get RD's family properly introduced