Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My idea: All alicorn series finale.

LemonShine

I bet the whole MLP generation 4 will end something like this...

Twilight Sparkle and her friends are facing one of their greatest foes yet. Wonderbolts help control the foe while Rarity makes dresses for some reason. Applejack will use her brawn and Twilight will use her brain. Fluttershy will use animals somehow and Pinkie will just be Pinkie. Somehow, all of the background characters will have a role at some point. They somehow find themselves in the Everfree forest and they find a relic that transforms everyone into an Alicorn Princess.

Rarity would be the Princess of Dresses, Fluttershy will be the Princess of Animals; Pinkie would be the Princess of Parties; Applejack, Princess of Apples; finally, Rainbow Dash would be the Princess of Awesomeness.

They'll all use their newfound Alicorn powers to defeat the enemy.

Edited by LemonShine

I highly doubt they're all going to turn into Alicorn Princesses. People would probably go completely nuts if that happened, and all of them suddenly turning into Alicorns just seems kind of overboard. One Alicorn in the main cast is enough.

Also, if they were, wouldn't it make much more sense for them to be the Princesses of their elements? Pinkie is the Princess of Laughter, Fluttershy the princess of Kindness, Rarity the princess of Generosity, Rainbow the princess of Loyalty, and Applejack the princess of Honesty.

Oh, and Rarity just making dresses...She can fight, we've seen her kick a Manticore and do karate stuff at Applejack when she tried to take "Tom", it's not a skill she uses often but she can do it.

• Brohoof 3

If the rest of the Mane Six were to become alicorns, it would cause the fandom to explode into a massive debate bigger than any other debate that had been seen prior.

• Brohoof 1

If the rest of the Mane Six were to become alicorns, it would cause the fandom to explode into a massive debate bigger than any other debate that had been seen prior.

Pretty much this.  It didn't matter when they did that in G3, but G4...aside from the fact that the fanbase is much larger, there are also more adult fans AND the show does its best to be profound and provide a quality story that adults can enjoy just as much as the little girls it's intended for.

The moment you do something as intellectually insulting as making all of the main characters into princesses, all bets are off as to whether or not any adult fans will remain after that episode airs.

It's more of a joke than actual seriousness.

Let me remind you that Poe's Law is a thing that exists, and you gave no clues that you were joking.

Edited by Hazard Time
  • Brohoof 4

Pretty much this.  It didn't matter when they did that in G3, but G4...aside from the fact that the fanbase is much larger, there are also more adult fans AND the show does its best to be profound and provide a quality story that adults can enjoy just as much as the little girls it's intended for.

The moment you do something as intellectually insulting as making all of the main characters into princesses, all bets are off as to whether or not any adult fans will remain after that episode airs.

It would be a massive exodus the likes of which the fandom has never seen. Granted, the fandom is pretty lukewarm when it comes to alicorns in general since we now have five of them.

• Brohoof 1

Back when I made my first comment, I thought LemonShine was saying that all the background characters will become alicorns not just the rest of the main cast. xD

And with that factor removed it's a lot less funny tbh.

• Brohoof 1

honestly..no. honestly im still wondering why twilight had to be an alicorn in the first place. XD but, i thin it' a bit of a silly idea, theres already a lot of alicorn oc's..and no offence to those who have them, but we dont need anymore..

"AJ's long lost son"

"Luna's son, but oh celestia loves him and their not related. lel" XD

• Brohoof 1

-Fandom cries of random new alicorn character appearing

-Fandom cries of main character become alicorn

-Fandome explodes on alicorn baby

Yeah, turning the rest of the mane 6 randomly into alicorns totally will be accepted by ost of the fandom :love:

Seriously, you guys didn't get it?  It was the most cliche final ep. story ever.  I particularly liked RD as the Princess of Awesomeness. :D

Edited by Mortar