Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Call of Duty vs. Battlefield

Mint Petal

75 users have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Battlefield Series
    • Call of Duty Series

I like both games, each one has its ups and downs

i enjoy CoD because of the fast paced run and gun style game play, its fun, intense and engaging 

i enjoy BF because its cool to run around a big map and i like big team battles and vehicles are fun to play around with

though if i had to pick one over the other...id have to go with CoD purely on single player, CoD always has had a fun story, the recent BF story lines are just a joke, its kinda depressing

@,

Please remove the "cod sucks" and "battlefield sucks" text. ..and add a "I like both"

I prefer CoD over Battlefield because I have played CoD so much and I think it a lot of fun. Battlefield is a great game and it's more well made, but I don't think it's fun.

Edited by Jokuc

BF4 players are the 420 BLAZIT FGGT guys of the video game world.

"LOL FGGT COD NOOB GET A GAIM WITH REAL SKILL NOT IT PUSSYASS COD".

My friends on my other forum insist that they've "outgrown" CoD, but always say that BF4 (as it stands right now) is unplayable because if rubberbanding, sh*t hit detection, 0 health glitch, 0udicrous lag, and instadeath glitches.

So.

CoD may have its problems, but at least it's playable.

Also, IW CoDs aren't that good (which are the only completion in the year that a nee BF comes out).

Pit Dice versus a Treyarch CoD, and the battlefield is much more even.

I like CoD because in terms of playing muultiplayer with your buds, it's very casual and fun. I can't really say the same for public MP. I'm reserving my opinion on Battlefield coz I haven't played it.

Needs an option for "I like both." I went with Both Sucks, even though that's not my honest opinion.

I've always hated comparing the two, because it is like comparing apples to oranges. The only thing they have in common is the fact that they are shooters. That's it.

Having said that, though, Ghosts and BF4 are both pretty bad representatives of their franchises. Ghosts was boring, and BF4 was essentially BF3 with server issues on launch.

My personal preference when playing is Call of Duty. I just don't enjoy playing Battlefield as CoD, but they are both good.

Call of Duty: Fun to play and fast-paced.

Battlefield: Strategy based with vehicles and warfare.

I like both games, can't really decide on which one is better. But, I do play Call of Duty more than I play Battlefield.

Pretty much exactly this. :P

Also, why is there a 'neither' option, but not a 'both'?

• Brohoof 1

I play both Battlefield and Call of Duty. They are both cool to me but I didn't see an option for both of them being cool.

Here's the pros and cons of both:

BF

Pros: Battlefield is fun (with the right people), more mayhem, realisticness overload, better graphics

Cons: When you play with strangers it mostly gets irritating, you HAVE to cooperate or you wont get anything done

I love these pros and cons because it makes Battlefield straight-on military! You have to cooperate in the military!

COD

Pros: You dont have to cooperate, trolling, fun with anyone

Cons: Squeakers, knifing is unrealistic, people rage, etc.

I prefer Battlefield.

Both ... I like both game series

PS3:

Battlefield 1943

Battlefield Bad Company 1+2

Battlefield 3

Battlefield 4(When I have the PS4)

Call of Duty 3

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1-3

Call of Duty World at War

Call of Duty Black Ops 1+2

Call of Duty Ghosts(When I have the PS4)

I like COD for the fast action and the hollywood boom campaign and BF for strategy and vehicles and online, well I like both^^

You left out the other seven Battlefield games.  :huh:

I play both Battlefield and Call of Duty. They are both cool to me but I didn't see an option for both of them being cool.

Here's the pros and cons of both:

BF

Pros: Battlefield is fun (with the right people), more mayhem, realisticness overload, better graphics

Cons: When you play with strangers it mostly gets irritating, you HAVE to cooperate or you wont get anything done

I love these pros and cons because it makes Battlefield straight-on military! You have to cooperate in the military!

COD

Pros: You dont have to cooperate, trolling, fun with anyone

Cons: Squeakers, knifing is unrealistic, people rage, etc.

I prefer Battlefield.

You left out the other seven Battlefield games.  :huh:

I just write the games I have for PS3 and I guess the other Battlefields are not for PS3, right? XD

Battlefield 4 had one of the worst launches I've ever experienced, gee thanks EA. Including the plain and boring singleplayer.. Call of Duty, in my opinion, have always had a superior singleplayer experience, compared to Battlefield.

Arma.

... Fine, I like them both to be honest, depending on my mood. :) CoD for more fast-paced close quarters action, and BF for more large-scale and somewhat organised battles. Regardless I always prefer to play lone-wolf, though I still feel a sense of teamwork in Battlefield, and I try my best to play tactically in that game. In CoD, I have more fun just owning people. :P

I play video games for fun.

If I wanted uber-leet realism that so many people point out is the reason BF4>CoD, I'd join the army or play Flashpoint: Dragon Rising. And that game is SOOO realistic, it's boring.

I did not vote because I like both games. Battlefield is very fun but sometimes is better to play with friends. COD is also fun but sometimes can be very repetitive or annoying. Both have their own flaws but either way I like them both.

• 1 month later...

Hey look, its this topic again!

Call of Duty all the way for me. Battlefield players seem too obsessed with us. B)

Yup COD FTW!  :squee:  even if it isn't realistic its FUN!

To Battlefield Players: Remember FUN? have you even played a game before?

• 9 months later...

This is a question I want to know what do you like better gamers.

I'm a battlefield player myself but I do play cod every now and then.

Edited by Guest

I personally prefer Call of Duty's simpler gameplay and multiplayer

but Timesplitters owns them both

• Brohoof 1