Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anypony got any birthmarks?

Miss

If you have any and want to share then hooray!

Also if you have any stories to tell about them then that's great too!

Pictures are welcome to XD if you want ahahaha but you know appropriate pictures XD

I have two birthmarks.  One on my uppers back (close to arm area) where some patches of skin are darker than the rest.

I also have one on the top of my head. It is a bald spot that my grandfather also had.

I was always picked on for having the bald spot. Like someone would insult me by saying "that's why you got that bald spot on your head. You could only see it when my hair is short and I use to have fades all the time so yea pretty noticeable. Some people would point it out like it's weird at school and on the bus and whatever.

I use to feel self-conscious about it but I got over it.

So yea how about y'all? Anypony else have birthmarks? Any stories to go along with them?

• Brohoof 1

Oh yes, and in the most unfortunate spot... my neck. Ever since I was 3 people have confused it for a hickey. From my teachers, to my friends, to my managers, to my own father. Yes he didn't know I had that birthmark until I was 13.

I have another smaller one on one of my hips, but I forget it exists at times.

• Brohoof 1

Oh yes, and in the most unfortunate spot... my neck. Ever since I was 3 people have confused it for a hickey. From my teachers, to my friends, to my managers, to my own father. Yes he didn't know I had that birthmark until I was 13.

I have another smaller one on one of my hips, but I forget it exists at times.

is it just like a darker patch of skin? Or is it like red/purple XD

I have three, one on my leg and two on my head.  I don't know what the two on my head look like anymore because I haven't shaved my head but the one on my leg is a white-ish patch.

• Brohoof 2

It is like a dark patch of skin or something? Or....?

pretty much... its dark around my hip but is a bit lighter down my thigh and butt

• Brohoof 1

I have three, one on my leg and two on my head.  I don't know what the two on my head look like anymore because I haven't shaved my head but the one on my leg is a white-ish patch.

Ah a white patch. That's the first white looking I would have ever seen then that is a birthmark.

Interesting

I have a birthmark on my left hand that looks like a top hat. My mom says that I have a birthmark on the back of my head that looks like a strawberry, but I'm not gonna shave the back of my head, take a bad selfie of the back of my head just to find out.

i have a big birthmark on my right hip :P it... also kinda extends to my butt cheek. >.>

(gasps) (whispers) you have a cutie mark.

Edited by KTAG
  • Brohoof 2

I have a birthmark on my left hand that looks like a top hat. My mom says that I have a birthmark on the back of my head that looks like a strawberry, but I'm not gonna shave the back of my head, take a bad selfie of the back of my head just to find out.

ahahaha I'm with you there XD

• Brohoof 1

ive got minor ones. One is an indent in my thigh. Its freaky and like a soft spot on my skin x.x ick. the others I have are  marks that look like a scratch thats ripped along the skin,, they only small though. up super close though I think its a bunch of freckle type marks in a long cluster. 

I have two. One is a slightly dark diamond in the back of my neck. The other is a small dark patch on my scalp. My neck birthmark is barely noticed, for how hidden it is. Not because I'm trying to hide it, it's just the type of stuff I wear that hides it, like checked shirts, etc. And for my scalp mark, my hair is just really thick, which is why you can't see it.

Lol, interesting topic!

When I was younger I had a small birthmark on my left thigh that looked like the lower half of the state of Michigan (without the upper peninsula) in the United States.

It had disappeared over the years. I'm not sure how that would have translated in Equestria. Or, maybe at some point I was duped by Starlight Glimmer. ????

I have 2,

1. White little-bit-rash-like rough spot between my right hand's index finger and thumb. It was originally right between in a way that when I put fingers together, it was hidden between them, but with time it has moved in a way that it's now visible when finger are pressed together. and part of it has moved apart and lost it's color in a way that it looks like it is spreading to my thumb when looked close enough.

2. bruise like mark close to my left elbow. It has faded little with time but it's still there. 

Edited by The Cerberus

My cheek parts of my face are redder than the rest of my face, thankfully the intensity of the colour has gone down over the years, but it's more a genetic trait that runs on one side of my family than a 'birthmark' per say.

That's what I'm thinking is the same case with my bald spot.

I have a small, light grey/beige colored birth mark on my wrist(kind of hard to see unless you're focusing on my wrist) in the shape of the Hawaiian Islands. And no I am not making this up.  :lol:

I always forget that it's there because you usually can't see it since it's pretty small and the discoloration isn't significant. 

• Brohoof 1