Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lauren Faust, Bonnie Zacherle, and the movie

ManaMinori

Soooo...How do you guys think that Lauren, creator of g4, and Bonnie, the creator of the g1 generation, and pretty much founder of the entire franchise feel about this g4 movie? Do you think they would be at the premiere? Watch it themselves? Proud of the success the franchise of MLP as whole has come? Do you guys think that either of them wish they had a hand in this movie?

Lauren Faust has been keeping up with the show, as far as I am aware. I don't see why she wouldn't watch the movie.

I thought she said somewhere that she hasn't been watching the show because she doesn't want to see what ideas of her's were changed. I could be mistaken, though.

• Brohoof 1

Source, please? Not sure if I believe that.

Afraid I don't have it. I think I saw it 2 or 3 years ago. Like I said, I could be mistaken, so I won't really make an effort to get you to believe me.

Neither of them have been involved with the production of the movie, so in that sense they don't have to watch something they didn't invest any time into seeing it become a reality. I could see Bonnie Zacherle watching it out of curiosity and wanting to see how far her original idea has gone since selling it to Hasbro way back in the 1980s. Lauren Faust... She might still have some grudges over that lead to her departure from the show. If anything, she should watch it at least once and say that she did see the movie in case anyone ever asked her about it.

I know these two had a big hand on the franchise, but I don't know why we need to know if these two watching the movie is a big deal in the first place, and chances are they probably aren't, and we shouldn't bug them whether or not they want to

Source, please? Not sure if I believe that.

She's said multiple multiple times on both Twitter and on interviews on EQD

• Brohoof 1