Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was the last thing that made you cry?

ManaMinori

The final episode of the second season of Star vs. the Forces of Evil, mainly because the relationships in that show are so incredibly well written some of the things that happen just really hurt. And that last one, man, it's a killer. Go watch the entire series if you haven't yet, it's awesome.

I'm internally crying that I will most definitely have to take a 3rd fucking class this summer because even though I've put all the hard work in completing a course, since I'm taking it pass/fail the state doesn't give a fkng shit that I took/am taking it because it doesn't have a grade number attached to it. I'm tired of bad news...

The last time I cried was when my rabbit died of old age she was my first rabbit which she came from a home where she was neglected and they no longer wanted her so I took her in.

Edited by chaosprincess

I'm very sad. yesterday my mother left me. as always we were arguing about me wanting to have a dog and how I don't do anything around the house. she said that she can't take it anymore and she left me yesterday.

• Brohoof 1

It really depends what kind of crying we are talking about. Last time I really cried was when my grandmother died in end of January. When after the funeral I got back to my apartment and started doing dishes, I started crying so strongly that I collapsed to my knees. (because all my memories with her flooded to my mind.)

Other than that I have these occasional breakdowns where, I cry just for 2-5 seconds and then return like nothing happened. Not sure when last one of those was though.