Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your sexuality ?

OLD ACCOUNT

So I did a search on this very old topic but I guess it got deleted for having way to many posts I guess ? Or does the search bar still not working ? Anyways might as well start out a fresh one lol. 

Well,  my sexuality is gay after figuring out earlier today and last night having some deep thoughts by going back in the past of who I really am attracted to so after months of switching back and forth figured I like guys more then I do with girls. So ya there's that lol.

(edited)

I am not sure really. I want to say bisexual but it's a mild bisexual I guess. I am primarily attracted to girls but I have also been a bit curious about guys :P

Edited by DayShadow
  • Brohoof 1

I was about to say don't we already have a sexuality thread?

But, nonetheless. I consider myself  a polysexual, as in attracted to both male and female, as well as well, shemales. Could be considered pansexual, but I find it a little too inclusive. Though I would say I'm more attracted to men. (Romantically, only men. Just doesn't feel right with a girl, in my opinion).

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Nerdy Luigi said:

I was about to say don't we already have a sexuality thread?

But, nonetheless. I consider myself  a polysexual, as in attracted to both male and female, as well as well, shemales. Could be considered pansexual, but I find it a little too inclusive. Though I would say I'm more attracted to men. (Romantically, only men. Just doesn't feel right with a girl, in my opinion).

I searched ! But it didn't came up at all I guess it got deleted for being to old or something but might as well be a fresh one lol.

1 minute ago, Kyoshi said:

I am bisexual, though I think I am more on the gay side of that fence. I connect with males waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than I do with females.

I would say.....welcome to gay side friend :pout: lol.

Hard to say, since I've never really dated anybody or had intimate moments with either gender. But, my best guess would be bisexual.

• The topic was locked