spoiler May 2017 Episodes Revealed

PinkiePie97

Well, it looks Fluttershy is next with a major role after Pinkie. And just as I expected, Rainbow Dash and Rarity have more episodes for themselves -- well, except for Rarity, who gets a third episode with Sweetie Belle, and Rainbow's parents appear in Episode 7. Then the Crusaders all together have another episode after The Fault in Our Cutie Marks.

So far, this season's doing pretty good -- no episodes focusing on multiple RariJackDash ponies.

But Applejack and Starlight don't have any major roles yet (that is, after All Bottled Up). That's too bad.

I think we're getting warmer on a possible PinkieShy episode this season. Do note that Rainbow and Pinkie got major roles early in Season 5, and Pinkie and Rarity were the first in Season 6.

4 hours ago, PinkiePie97 said:

No, we haven't seen her parents.

Didn't a background pony with a rainbow mane show up in A Hearth's Warming Tail? I seem to remember people making a big deal out of it after seeing the teaser clip for that episode.

Almost makes me wonder if that was actually one of Rainbow Dash's parents.

img-39037-1-img-39037-1-img-39037-1-img-

Signature by Kyoshi

I have mixed feelings about the Rarity/Sweetie Belle episode. I think it would be better if it was Sweetie Belle realizing herself that some of her activities are childish and that growing up isn't a bad thing. My hope is that it begins with Sweetie Belle thinking she should act more grown up and that Rarity doing childish stuff with her is how the story will go. I don't want to be "Rarity Does Embarrassing Stuff to Her Little Sister" for the whole episode. Basically I'm hoping will be a Sweetie Belle episode with Rarity in it instead of a Rarity episode with Sweetie Belle in it.

2 hours ago, FirePuppy said:

Well, it looks Fluttershy is next with a major role after Pinkie. And just as I expected, Rainbow Dash and Rarity have more episodes for themselves -- well, except for Rarity, who gets a third episode with Sweetie Belle, and Rainbow's parents appear in Episode 7. Then the Crusaders all together have another episode after The Fault in Our Cutie Marks.

So far, this season's doing pretty good -- no episodes focusing on multiple RariJackDash ponies.

But Applejack and Starlight don't have any major roles yet (that is, after All Bottled Up). That's too bad.

I think we're getting warmer on a possible PinkieShy episode this season. Do note that Rainbow and Pinkie got major roles early in Season 5, and Pinkie and Rarity were the first in Season 6.

Episode 13 MAY be an AJ episode since it has her parents in it! Also we're missing a Spike episode in the first half right now, but I'm confident for the next four episodes! :D

2 hours ago, Prospekt said:

Didn't a background pony with a rainbow mane show up in A Hearth's Warming Tail? I seem to remember people making a big deal out of it after seeing the teaser clip for that episode.

Almost makes me wonder if that was actually one of Rainbow Dash's parents.

Someone (can't recall who) from the show said it was not her father. I wonder if it's her cousin or uncle or yet another new brother or maybe the person misspoke.

These episodes all sound great! Finally more about Flutershy's career (maybe some animal shelter or charity thing? Or something to do with Ponytones?). Great to have a Sweetie Belle episode even if I am  an it tired it's with Rarity for the third time, I rather would have had it focus on her singing or her interacting with Diamond Tiara or some other character. But dealing with how the CMCs are growing up is great, they are really different they were in season 1 or in season 2 when Rarity and Sweetie Belle had a episode together for the first time. And I wanted more romance in the show! Great they are still using the Our Town ponies, did not think we would see them after season 5. Hopefully the wonderbolts episode could show new places  and the accomplishing things so it's not as reliant on cringe humor Newbie Dash was (even though I actully liked it, I just don't wish a repeat). 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
12 minutes ago, snowflame said:

Someone (can't recall who) from the show said it was not her father. I wonder if it's her cousin or uncle or yet another new brother or maybe the person misspoke.

Please not brother! Rainbow should be an only child because it would make her relationship with Scootaloo alot more sweeter! Also SOMEPONY in the Mane Six needs to be an only child! ;)

Edited by MegaSean45
  • Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, PinkiePie97 said:

Today, Discovery Family released their May 2017 highlights. It includes the MLP episodes airing in May.

Hide contents

58e3cb4bc8574_ScreenShot2017-04-04at12_29_29PM.thumb.png.e2f04f26d1f48bde10060d56ce6e4fbc.png

Fluttershy Leans In: I'm up for more best poneh development, specially since lacking in it in S4 and 5. but career dreams :huh:? I thought that taking care of animals was her life, as she hardly has any other interest. Only things I could think off as Fluttershy career, is either an animal researcher like when she met Tree Hugger, or a musical career as she's still presumably with the Pony Tones :huh:

Forever Filly: About time showing one of the cuties growing up, and not being Apple Bloom to boot :dash:. They really took too long to actually show the cuties growing-up plotwise, and not by speculation

Parental Glideance: DASHIE'S PARENTS :pinkie:. And yeap, they are the opposite of her :dash:

Hard To Say Anything: Another episode of Big Mac and Cheeril...... SUGAR BELLE :blink:? Make up your mind bro: Cheerilee, Moeh Poneh, or her :dash:. Still, glad to have her back. So much hype for them after saving the day in S5 premiere only to not being important immediately after :dash:. Another plus: MORE SUNNY'S VOICE IN FIM :wub: 

img-32537-1-post-15132-0-63886300-146778

Sig by Discords

REALLY looking forward to the Fluttershy episode. been saying for a while that they need to give fluttershy a goal of some kind to keep her feeling like she has something to progress in, so this could be really good.

11 hours ago, VG_Addict said:

The Rainbow Dash parents episode will be cringe comedy, won't it?

Yeah, kind of dreading it >.<
Especially after the "humor" of newbie dash.

On 4-4-2017 at 6:48 PM, VG_Addict said:

The Rainbow Dash parents episode will be cringe comedy, won't it?

I think so. That is the only episode I'm not hyped as fuck for. We'll just have to see.

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

!Feel Free To Talk And Walk Where Ever You Like On This Forum!

I personally don't want to see too much redoings. As far as I know it, Rarity and Rainbow Dash don't really need much major roles any longer this season, though that Forever Filly episode is kind of a "must" as Sweetie Belle hasn't spent much time with Rarity all 2nd-Era (seasons 5-7), and Rainbow Dash's "Parental Glideance" episode is also a "must" since it features her parents.

What's more, Starlight still needs another episode within the #9-12 range, but Twilight doesn't (for now).