Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The New Elements Of Harmony (Reboot) OOC

~Natural Beauty~

@Buck Testa

If you're going to do Sombra based on his depiction in the comics, you better be prepared to provide backstory on him. Because I am not at all familiar with the comics past #24 or past the first 12 issues of Friends Forever; just the show's version of Sombra is all I know about him.

Sombra is on the battlefield y'all, and he is out for blooooood. 

After getting his physical body destroyed via a lava bath, courtesy of Ennex, he's now rocking his all natural Umbrum look, and all the badness that entails. 

04e.png
Like in the show and comics, his major weakness is intense harmonious magic, a la Crystal heart, Tree of Harmony, ect

Ennex doesn't have access to any of that though, so he MAY wanna consider a truce before he gets iced lol. 

Also word of warning to magic users, I WILL be employing that nasty Crystallizing horn ability. 

bscap0293.jpg

4 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Buck Testa

If you're going to do Sombra based on his depiction in the comics, you better be prepared to provide backstory on him. Because I am not at all familiar with the comics past #24 or past the first 12 issues of Friends Forever; just the show's version of Sombra is all I know about him.

No prob. 

6 minutes ago, Buck Testa said:

Sombra is on the battlefield y'all, and he is out for blooooood. 

After getting his physical body destroyed via a lava bath, courtesy of Ennex, he's now rocking his all natural Umbrum look, and all the badness that entails. 

04e.png

No prob. 

Sweet Walt Disney! And I thought the Horned King's demise from the ending of the Disney's Black Cauldron was scary!

Was he even born a pony?

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

Sweet Walt Disney! And I thought the Horned King's demise from the ending of the Disney's Black Cauldron was scary!

Was he even born a pony?

Nope, Sombra is an Umbrum who was made into a pony like creature when he was a filly. 

No I did not make a typo. 

fca.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Buck Testa said:

Also word of warning to magic users, I WILL be employing that nasty Crystallizing horn ability. 

bscap0293.jpg

Hmm I wonder how that interacts with Woody? His magic comes from his voice after all... Not really his horns.

Does that mean the crystals would make him mute?

11 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

Hmm I wonder how that interacts with Woody? His magic comes from his voice after all... Not really his horns.

Does that mean the crystals would make him mute?

We'll play that by ear. Right now his main target is Ennex. 

Best plan of action in character would be to get ahold of something VERY harmonious and quick. 

Don't forget: I joined this RP with the intention of Will the Rogue Changeling becoming the Bearer of the Element of Hope and liberating his kind from tyranny like Chrysalis' rule.

@Buck Testa

I look forward to Primrose's reaction when Will inevitably has to show his true form.

• Brohoof 1

No @Techno Universal

I'm currently running Sombra, and saying that he's "hard coded" to go after you is god modding, I.E controlling another person's character without their permission. I clearly stated in the post that his motivation for revenge is specifically towards Ennex, and with good reason. 

1 minute ago, Buck Testa said:

No @Techno Universal

I'm currently running Sombra, and saying that he's "hard coded" to go after you is god modding, I.E controlling another person's character without their permission. I clearly stated in the post that his motivation for revenge is specifically towards Ennex, and with good reason. 

Well really that's just what Techno said so he just thinks that it's hard coded into him because of how Techno had known him. But he probably doesn't quite realise yet that Ennex has become Sombra's new number one target! :)

Just now, Techno Universal said:

Well really that's just what Techno said so he just thinks that it's hard coded into him because of how Techno had known him. But he probably doesn't quite realise yet that Ennex has become Sombra's new number one target! :)

Just as long as you understand that you aren't actually controlling Sombra here we should be fine. 

Just now, Buck Testa said:

Just as long as you understand that you aren't actually controlling Sombra here we should be fine. 

Yeah why would Techno try to control Sombra when he simply can't! Like he's tried to hack into Sombra several times years before the RP takes place and he's now simply given up on it as he knows that he just can't do it! :)

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Buck Testa

Also, several pages ago in character, Changeling Will had a firm discussion with Techno about Free Will and how people, regardless of species, must be free to make their OWN choices.

A good rule for both in character and rp etiquette in general. God Modding is frowned upon for a reason.  

24 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

So, just to clarify for everyones benefit I want to do a 'Status' on locations of OC's, elements found and Etc. I'll get started when I find time to.

Okay so for Techno he's currently walking through the everfree forest and he's now stopped in reaction to the volcano imploding. And his element is the element of creation! :)

On 11/12/2017 at 0:53 AM, dosey doe said:

Is that one open slot still valid? If so, is it worth joining this late?

...Huh. Welllll...we could always use another pony to help. What do you guys think?

Maple Bat-

Played by: @Maple Bat

Health: Presumably at least a little tired after the battle, Other then that not sure.

Element: Is the element of Chaos

Element Location: In the possesion of Ennex and Chrysalis after being stolen.

Don't have time to post everypony, I'll edit this and add all the others when I have time.

Edited by Star48955

Techno Universal-

Played by: @Techno Universal

Health: Unclear

Element: Element of Creation

Element Location: In Techno's Possession

Primrose-

Played by: @Buck Testa

Element: ?

(Woodland Orchestra) Woody-

Played by: @Maple Bat

Health: Wounded, but being healed

Element: Please forgive me if you've already said it, but is he an element?

Will Guide-

Played by: @WiiGuy2014

Element: Element of Hope

Element Location: Has not yet been found

Ennex-

Played by: @nx9100

Note: Is the main villain. (At this point, I'd say he's the main one.)

Moon-

Played by: @Star48955 (Me)

Health: Not good (You'll find out what that means as time passes;))

Element: Element of Spirit

Element Location: Moon is currently wearing it.

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

Element: Please forgive me if you've already said it, but is he an element?

Nope. He's not one. If he was it would be Maple's but the element chose Maple instead.

To provide an answer

On 11/12/2017 at 0:53 AM, dosey doe said:

Is that one open slot still valid? If so, is it worth joining this late?

That list is outdated. But yea we could use another and I could easily work you in. You'd be the 5th element

Edited by Maple Bat

21 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

Nope. He's not one. If he was it would be Maple's but the element chose Maple instead.

To provide an answer

That list is outdated. But yea we could use another and I could easily work you in. You'd be the 5th element

yaaay~

Name:  Wish Song

General description:  nature mage

Family:  Sunny Shores (mom), Hard Charger (dad)

Dislikes:  grumphorses

Fears:  evil

Best Friend(s):  sea swirl, amethyst star

Friends:  cherry berry

Rival(s):  force magnitude

Other: link in signature!