Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Smoker Thread

Soma O)))

On 2017-09-15 at 4:34 PM, TBD said:

I'm a runner and as much to my darkness, deepest and arrogant desire to smoke, I wouldn't risk damaging my lung that will prevent me from running. So no, I don't smoke because it's not worth much as the miles I put in running. 

And overall I think smoking is a "no," but synthesized why some people would do it. 

Well what do you know a year after I made that post, 2018 was when I actually picked up on smoking. I used to smoke two-three a day and trying to break a habit of it now by cutting down two a week. I hate using nicotine gum so going on cold turkey. It’s definitely not a walk in a park but I drink too to help. That wasn’t a good idea either but if anything else I drink coffee to calm my carvings. I did set a tight strict mindset for my consumption limitation. I smoke on marlboro blend No. 27. Since the taste is moderate and it’s light. 

I would like to add this. Whatever these fictional characters are smoking and  they’re still on that same one stick because it never reach to the end- I  would like that. It would have save me a lot of money:ButtercupLaugh:. Also I wish workplaces could make a smoker’s room like some places like Japan. It’s such drag just to walk outside far at the back of my job at my 30-15 mins break.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2017-05-30 at 1:09 AM, Retro*Derpy said:

I don't really smoke cigs, and I had a cuban cigar once. Ripped up my lungs so I decided not to do it again. However I do smoke bud often, filtered too.

6 years later... the state legalized home cultivation and I'd never buy bud from anywhere ever again. Being able to make your own smokes is amazing and hits way differently.