Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How is your year going?

PlzDelete

2 minutes ago, Heart Container said:

I hope so too. Lately, it has been very stressful since I just recently joined Poniverse Staff, and they're trying to get my project added to Poniverse, but aside from that is all good. Hope things are going well for you as well

What's your protect? 

Just now, Lunar Echo said:

What's your protect? 

You can learn more about my project on my profile. I have a link there to the website, however, it is currently not fully accessible to the public. The name is Canterlot Avenue

• Brohoof 3

Certainly, this year is problably one of the worst. This year is going really bad for me, with my cyst in my left hand (I'm left-handed), depression (sometimes I got ups and downs), and with a lot of lack of motivation for drawing (I feel my art is not good, like it would be... worthless, I don't know). 

Just now, jorge123esp said:

Certainly, this year is problably one of the worst. This year is going really bad for me, with my cyst in my left hand (I'm left-handed), depression (sometimes I got ups and downs), and with a lot of lack of motivation for drawing (I feel my art is not good, like it would be... worthless, I don't know). 

Oh no, that's not good. Hope things go better for ya! 

• Brohoof 1

18 hours ago, Someguyinablazer said:

This year is dead to me. Just want it to be over and done with. 

You have no idea how badly I want 2017 to materialize as a person that I can beat within an inch of their life.

Oh man we've all had those years! I hope you it gets better for you.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Heart Container said:

Oh no, that's not good. Hope things go better for ya! 

Thanks. I would like too, but since last year I've been becoming more and more... depressed. I hope I will feel better soon. 

6 hours ago, Barik the Luigineer said:

To be honest, so far, it's been the worst year of my life so far, being that I've had to realize that I'm getting nowhere, and I apparently didn't act soon enough to secure my future. Now I have to live in a house with no AC, occasional issues with not having internet, annoying dogs, and with occasional infestations of ants, scorpions, wasps, flies...

Whoa, I'm sorry that is rough. I have never lived without some sort of AC so I can't imagine and bug infestation!:blink: I think you will figure it out but it's hard when you don't know what to do next.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, jorge123esp said:

Thanks. I would like too, but since last year I've been becoming more and more... depressed. I hope I will feel better soon. 

Well, if you ever wanna talk with someone, feel free to message me

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, jorge123esp said:

Thanks both of you 

If there is anything I have learned it is that helping people is a good thing. Even if you don't know them. Kindness is an element after all. :)

I wish I could take some of you to the public fountains near Olympia. IT'S SO FUN! I'm sure some of you would feel better running through the cool water. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, jorge123esp said:

I asked my mother who is a pharmacist about hand cysts. She says anti bacterial soap helps! 

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, PuddingPonyPal said:

I had a summer like that when I was in middle school. Maybe you could spice it up with some grand adventure? Visit a cool city or something like that! 

ohhhh well I hope the transition goes smoothly! 

THATS AWESOME!!!

Sounds like some of my childhood. I wish I could help. :( 

Things will get better when you work hard to accomplish your goals! 

TOO AWESOME TO BE 20% COOLER!!! :)

8 hours ago, PuddingPonyPal said:

I had a summer like that when I was in middle school. Maybe you could spice it up with some grand adventure? Visit a cool city or something like that! 

ohhhh well I hope the transition goes smoothly! 

THATS AWESOME!!!

Sounds like some of my childhood. I wish I could help. :( 

Things will get better when you work hard to accomplish your goals! 

I dislike traveling:D I'm fine with it being boring I guess, I'm learning a lot still.

2 minutes ago, Nico said:

I dislike traveling:D I'm fine with it being boring I guess, I'm learning a lot still.

Do you play videogames? I like to travel using my imagination sometimes while playing adventurous games. 

• Brohoof 1

33 minutes ago, PuddingPonyPal said:

Do you play videogames? I like to travel using my imagination sometimes while playing adventurous games. 

Yeah, I spend a lot of my time playing them.

Just now, Nico said:

Yeah, I spend a lot of my time playing them.

Awesome! Choose a game you really like and imagine yourself being in it! Whether its horror, adventure or anything else, imagining yourself in a new world is great for a little while and beats bordem for sure! 

1 hour ago, Lucky Bolt said:

So far? Mine's been AWESOME 

Great! I'm happy for you!

56 minutes ago, Zachary said:

So far, My Year is going Great!

Thats good to hear!

• Brohoof 1

I'd say that my year has had its ups and downs, though it has been a good one overall. The first half of the year has been relatively even keel, though the second part will be far more eventful. I'm both excited to see what the future brings, yet a bit intimidated by it as well. In a sense, I feel like a horse collecting itself for a jump. :P 

• Brohoof 2

This year started off on a strange note. I had surgery and have been recovering ever since. It went well and I've had lots of support as well as countless blessings. That's why I won't say it had a negative start, just not the typical kind of thing. Beyond that, it's been busy but in a good way. I don't know where the rest of this year will take me; I wasn't able to put my usual resources into play for my yearly vacation and other things, but I'm still keeping a positive outlook and finding ways to accomplish certain goals with somewhat limited means. It'll work itself out and everything will find its balance, I have faith. :) 

• Brohoof 2