Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Paranormal experiences, have you had any?

Drunk Not I Am

Have you, in any point in your life had anything paranormal happen to you, or been somewhere with a history of such? I'd love to hear all about the experiences. I myself have had a few, I was visiting a cousin who recently moved into a new home, and while sitting in the living room a stack of magazines flew acrossed the room as if they were hit by a strong gust of wind, and on more than one occasions since i've been back, any silverware left in the sink to be washed will end up in odd places around the house where it shouldn't be, all really weird stuff I have no explanation for, he lives alone. 

• Brohoof 1

I haven't had any paranormal experiences, nor do I believe in them. Most experiences have an explanation to them. Paranormal activities can be very intriguing and entertaining, so there are many hoaxes behind them. I like the idea of it and sometimes watch ghost hunting shows, since I play along, but I feel that there would be solid proof if the paranormal existed. 

• Brohoof 1

Yeah I've witnessed tons of paranormal experiences in my life so far and a good example is when I went with my family on a night tour at an old jail. Like in the beginning on of the jail cell lights turned on by itself plus in the kitchen I saw this innocent spirit called Johnny and he was super happy and excited to see me and he was running around the room hitting pots and pans that were hanging on the wall. Well really that's just a small example out of a lot of paranormal stuff I've seen or witnessed. :)  

Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 1

At the time when I was a kid my father was my single parent. Once he went to the gym, leaving me alone in the house. I played some games on our computer upstairs for a good hour or so before I heard noises from downstairs. They could be described as steps, not as muffled as feet or shoes but harder, more like hooves or something. (My mother owns a horse farm and I can recall that it was just like hooves against solid flooring). They were very uneven, almost like someone was searching for something around the basement, but not really knowing where to look at. I was basically frozen in fear as I stared at the stairway leading there. 

I just curled into a fetal position on the chair and sat there like a statue until I saw my dads cars headlights as he drove to the yard. Our garage is in the basement so that's where he drove, I was really scared for him but there was nothing, he just came up the stairs and greeted me. No mention of anything out of order.

Days later when we went to sleep I heard the same steps, this time in my room. Just silently walking in circles and whispering something unintelligible in a voice not really described as what a human would make. Just imagine a donkey trying to speak like a human. I just stared at the wall that was right next to my bed, too scared to move. I don't know whether I was sleep paralyzed or something but it was definitely weird.

To this day I have no idea what it was all about. I really don't believe in anything paranormal but that was just odd. All these years later I have not witnessed anything similar.

Edited by Corvino
  • Brohoof 1

Do loud noises coming from my wardrobe in the middle of the night with lights on count?

Or small objects flying around my room in the middle of the day?

Then I guess the answer is "yes" ;)  I can elaborate if needed.

• Brohoof 1

Well one night as I was falling asleep I had my eyes closed and I got that feeling when someone is in your personal space and I felt someone watching me sleep right next to me and I got a slight headache while hearing very feint whispers it isn't much but it creeped me out nonetheless 

I have experienced nothing that I can recall in my life and this is even during a 4 hour stay at Waverly Hills Sanatorium, supposedly one of the most haunted places on the planet. The only substantial thing we got from that was a sound recording that seemed a tad off but it could easily had been anything else other than some ghost. After that trip, I abandoned all belief in ghosts, but I like the creepy concept of it.

• Brohoof 1

I haven't had any first-hand paranormal experiences but I've seen the figure of an unknown man appear in a photo taken by my friend's mother. In that case even I was able to confirm that it wasn't a person from their family.

On 9/17/2017 at 8:19 PM, SasQ said:

I can elaborate if needed.

Please do, I got immediately intrigued! :wau:

In a similar thread, I believe I mentioned a couple of creepy experiences. They had to do with strange lights and feeling like some "force" was stabbing me through a wall. Though I purposefully didn't mention the creepiest experience I have ever endured because it is one that is regularly ridiculed and treated as a creepypasta myth rather than taken seriously due to the simple fact that it has been faked very often by other people, even when supposedly captured on video.

But alas, I guess I'll tell you about it. I swear if my brother was also a member of the forums, then he would vouch for me because both of us experienced this, mostly together, over the period of several months.

We had experiences with the Minecraft "ghost" Herobrine, as well as a second entity, that were beyond the scope of what modding the game could do and very likely could not have been a result of hacking the game. This went on for several months across the three main versions of Minecraft: pocket, console, and PC, as well as a skin editing app my brother uses for Pocket Edition. It was disturbing enough that I simply stopped playing the game for a while, since I didn't want my worlds to be corrupted. Not to mention my brother and I both had nightmares about it.

I don't think I will ever be able to explain exactly what we saw, hence why I consider it paranormal. We stopped seeing Herobrine after a few months, and the other entity only showed up a couple of times.

No, it is impossible for me to have any paranormal experiences, because I am a skeptic. That's not to say I discount them completely, I believe that they *may* be *possible* but highly unlikely and take any story revolving around paranormal activity with mountainous piles of salt.

Don't know if this would be considered paranormal, but one time, while watching TV, I felt a bit of cool air blown to my elbow, I mean, the windows were closed and all, and the temperature was just normal not hot, nor cold. And while I was sleeping, I felt something blow my ear which caused me to wake up. It wasn't scary or anything, but did surprise me a bit.

• 1 year later...