Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Taking into account that the aim of this thread is not mainly based on pony related art, I believe this topic would be more suitable for Non Pony Art. Therefore, it shall be relocated there.

Have a lovely day now! (nice franku btw)

On 10/25/2017 at 10:47 PM, Shadow Beam said:

Taking into account that the aim of this thread is not mainly based on pony related art, I believe this topic would be more suitable for Non Pony Art. Therefore, it shall be relocated there.

Have a lovely day now! (nice franku btw)

My B. and thanks. It's a bit old but I needed good pictures for my first post. lmao

Punk-Panda.jpg

• Brohoof 3

• 3 months later...

These are nice works of art; since I love my dragons I feel like that's the thing I should talk about.  The dragon's hand is the thing that's bugging me the most, it looks very human but I guess that could be up to the artist since many people have their own style of what a dragon hand should be.  The main thing is it looks like the hand has super flexible joints like it might just be me but I can't get my fingers to go flat enough to where if I had really long finger nails, same length as the dragon's claws, then it would go into my skin.  That's just my opinion though and as I said before, it might just be me, but keep up the good work.