Sun Ray

Pick a pony and make a grenade out of anything.  Other ponies can splatter, disassemble, obliterate, and evaporate.  Just remember that pain is disabled, and everypony has deadpool powers.  So no dying!!  I'm first going to throw a lemon grenade right in between @Babyyoshi309 and @Mint Chaser...melting them from citric acid.  *does it and 5 seconds later they regenerate*

Edited by Sun Ray
  • Brohoof 6

I walk into my evil science lab and pour some secret chemicals into a certain machine that turns them into a boop grenade. I leave my laboratory and drive to a nearby park, looking for someone to throw the boop grenade at. @Totally Lyra catches my eye, sitting alone on a park bench. There is a tree about 20 feet behing them and the target's back is turned. I sneak behind the tree in order to examine my grenade. The grenade seems to be in order. Time for some action. I suppress the urge to giggle as I step out from behind the tree, tiptoe up behind my unsuspecting victim and throw the grenade. The full might of my boops is now unleashed upon @Totally Lyra who splatters into a mint-colored puddle that looks a bit like toothpaste. :P

• Brohoof 2

@Babyyoshi309 I'd make a funny grenade and throw it at you so that you have more jokes :V
Kidding, kidding. I'd make a party grenade that, when thrown explodes into a mass of Pinkies that just swarm your room and redecorates it into some form of party

o3o

• Brohoof 2

*Throws the grenade right back at @ShadOBabe, she is now best doe-sis.*

You were saying? :orly:

• Brohoof 2

52 minutes ago, Sun Ray said:

*makes baby grenade and throws it a @Babyyoshi309.  After I make a grenade tracking devise and I throw it at @TwiTracker.  The tracker HAS. BEEN.  TRACKED...and blown up when read

You threw a BABY GRENADE?!!!!! YOU MONSTER!!!!!!! I will make a nuclear grenade and throw it at @Sun Ray. Causing him to explode and get radiation poisoning. That is what you get for being a monster. ^_^

Edited by Babyyoshi309
  • Brohoof 1

28 minutes ago, PathfinderCS said:

*Throws the grenade right back at @ShadOBabe, she is now best doe-sis.*

You were saying? :orly:

*clicks new hooves together, and wiggles little deer tail* NUUU, MY THUMBS!

Imma get you! *throws a balloon grenade*

*Path is afflicted by horrendous static cling* *gets stuck to ceiling*

• Brohoof 2