Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Wild Wacky Multiverse Adventure OOC

Skylord Nexus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Buck Testa @Lektra Bolt @Gabriel @Denim&Venom

Hey everyone, so I know that nothing has really happen in a "little" while, so Gabriel, Denim if you guys wouldn't mind posting, we'll continue on a little, no really progress, but just some chatty stuff until life stops beating the ever living c**p out of Lektra. So what I am going to do is just for now, reply to each post separately(e.g. I reply to bucks post, the Gabriel/denim posts, I reply to them, then the other one posts etc.) to make up for the missing person.

That good with everyone? 

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Skylord Nexus said:

@Buck Testa @Lektra Bolt @Gabriel @Denim&Venom

So guys it's been almost a month since I put the RP onto hiatus, and feel it's probably best to ask whether you guys want to continue with the RP or not, if you don't I get it and that's fine. Or whether you want more of a hiatus to sort RL stuff out. Or if you guys want to start going with the RP again.

I'm still down for it. I just want there to be people to still reply. Otherwise, what's the point? 

39 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

what's the point?

the tapered, sharp end of a tool, weapon, or other object.

a dot or other punctuation mark, in particular a full stop.

a particular spot, place, or position in an area or on a map, object, or surface.

a single item or detail in an extended discussion, list, or text.

That's what a point is... XD

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Buck Testa said:

I was seriously confused for a solid minute when that post came up lol. 

Yeah I thought i'd give it a week or so to see if anyone wanted to post, since no-one did I thought I may as well reply to you, which I think was a good decision, judging by how long my reply was to just you XD

• 2 weeks later...

@Buck Testa @Lektra Bolt @Denim&Venom @Gabriel

Ok, so after a lot of thinking things over, I've decided I'm going to reboot the RP. This decision comes from not only the lack of posting, which is nothing against you guys, I think it's mostly down to me, the other reason though is because I haven't been happy with how I started the RP and the subsequent direction it's gone in as a result. I find this comes from the start ending up being the exact opposite of what I wanted this RP to be, I wanted an RP where the players could have a lot of freedom, not have limited choices, and not being forced down a linear story line. Unfortunately, that is not what I created, instead I put all your characters into a bland environment and forced you to do a linear path in which you had very little choice in what happened. This is why I want to re-boot this RP, in order to get it started off the right way, with the right feel of what you can all expect fo the duration of the RP.

If you have any problems, suggestions, or questions, feel free to ask either here, or in PM's if you prefer.

@Skylord Nexus

Well, it sucks to see the work I put in be for naught, but if it means havign an RP to post in at all, then yes, I'll be alright with a reboot. 

I think everyone was at a loss on what to do next, hence why the infrequent postings. What was there for me to do? Get dragged to the next room for another villainous monologue? 

7 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

Well, it sucks to see the work I put in be for naught, but if it means havign an RP to post in at all, then yes, I'll be alright with a reboot. 

I think everyone was at a loss on what to do next, hence why the infrequent postings. What was there for me to do? Get dragged to the next room for another villainous monologue? 

Sorry dude, I don't take any pleasure from wasting your time and effort, but I think it is for the best for the RP as a hole. And hopefully with this reboot people should have a lot more freedom in what their characters do, which should hopefully stop the "at a loss on what to post" issue.

• Brohoof 1