Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you challenge Princess Celestia to a wrestling match?

Bendy

Would you challenge Princess Celestia to a wrestling match? (She can be as Overpowered as you want her to me) A wrestling match, not a fight to the death. That said, she might need to cast some protection spells on you.

Edited by Bendy
  • Brohoof 1

Given that Alicorns are more powerful than Unicorns magically, and it's safe to assume that the only reason why they don't outfly Pegasus Ponies with ease is because Pegasus Ponies generally fly a lot while Alicorns don't (natural ability doesn't replace regular practice), it's also probably safe to assume they outshine Earth Ponies in a similar capacity.  Since Earth Ponies are known for having insane natural strength, an Alicorn probably has more.  Of course, Alicorns probably use their physical prowess even less than their wings, so they probably wouldn't be as strong as an Earth Pony who uses their muscles all the time, but would still be crazy strong.  So...no, I wouldn't wrestle with Princess Celestia.  There's also a comic where she wins an arm wrestle with Big Mac, and he can pull a house off of its foundation.  Yeah...no thanks.  

Who cares about power levels. Go wrestle a normal horse... see how well that goes over for you. Her being intelligent and having magic power just firmly puts this in the pretty much you will get you butt handed to you category. So no, I am not dumb enough to challenge her to a wrestling match. Maybe a thumb wrestling match, since it would be an easy win for me.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Pinkie_Pi said:

No, something tells me that she would be sitting on your head (no double entendres please) in about two seconds, and you'd be embarrassed with a face full of sun flank.

I’m pretty sure that’s the only reason anyone would wrestle Celestia. 

• Brohoof 1

Forget Celestia; I wouldn't even challenge a real damned horse. This deer will always lose. D:

• 2 weeks later...

I would definitely challenge Celestia to a wrestling match, or any other kind of hoof-to-hoof combat. I wouldn't care if my defeat was a forgone conclusion, it would just be fun to throw down with her and see exactly what she's made of and how much I'd be worth in combat against her. It's just a curiosity thing, and worth any injury incurred, advertantly or inadvertently on either side.