1. 1. most cuddly tail

• Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Applejack

(edited)

Pinkie Pie's tail would make the best Pillow and Fluttershy's tail would make the best scarf and both would have such a soft texturehappy_fluttershy_by_rainbowcrab-d4lm6vt.png.a6f02e6f0f8d3708dae996372d7701d2.pngyou_re_such_a_cute_dragon__spike_by_porygon2z-d8djret.thumb.png.e0a4fe97d339613895067b3cbb950df0.png.b446a8cad85a53d17a55151a75b8e0a6.png

Edited by NathanW200

On 11/26/2017 at 9:02 PM, Foxy Socks said:

Obviously Pinkie, as it's the fluffiest. Fluttershy comes a close second, as it looks so soft.

I love you're answer to this topic

• 1 month later...
On 4/2/2018 at 8:47 PM, The_Dank_Brony said:

Image result for pinkie pie gifYOU KNOW WHO HAS THE FLUFFIEST TAIL

You Know It!!! and the fluffiest mane I'd love to just run my hand through that fluffy mane of hers and just snuggle up to that fluffy pillow of a tail she has Aww so soft and fluffy and cuddly

I may be a little biased because I love Twilight Sparkle just so hooflickin much, but her tail would be the cuddliest for me! Her tail looks like a nice blanket that you can just drawl over yourself. Cuddle me Twily!:wub:

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...
(edited)

I love this topic I'm really glad I created it I love talking about how soft fluffy and cuddly these ponies are :laugh:

I would wrap Fluttershy's tail around my neck like a scarf and I would rest my head in Pinkie's tail like a pillow or both at the same time :pinkie:

On the sour end their tail is really close to their rump and that might not smell too good especially if you're face is aimed directly toward their rump and if they fart or after they use the bathroom :okiedokieloki:

Edited by NathanW200
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/25/2018 at 10:32 PM, gamecubeguy214 said:

Even with my bias to Dashie, of course the most cuddly tail is Pinkie's. Look at the physical properties. It is very fluffy, you can give the tail a hug and experience the feelings of a cuddle. But why snuggle the tail, when you can snuggle Pinkie herself? You'd get to see her cute little face.

Dashie's tail still better tho

it is quite colorful 

(edited)

You seem to be just a tad smidgen obsessed with tails, @NathanW200. I fully approve.

I really have to give it to Pinkie. She is by & far the fluffiest so she certainly wins in Cuddly! But there's far more to tails than merely that! (I'll fight to the death against the Mods merging this topic with "best tail!") 

Pinks is cuddly n' all, an' imma gonna let ya finish... but Dashie's is most Awesome tail!

There's something wonderful about a more streamlined, natural tail like RD's & Applejack's. (I could run entire essay thesis on each mare's tail!) Neither clearly takes that much focus on grooming their tails & that makes it all the better to smell their personality in it. The scent of open air, sweat of willing excerise & pride all in a natural, much more horse-like tail that falls easily where she just leaves it to grow & not fussed over like Rarity's or Flutter's with so much shampoo & brushie-brushie. 

Imagine  Raininator Dash's gathers like a broom, coarse but still soft. Firm enough to muzzle into, but not suffocating in its fluffiness. Like one of those neck-pillows or shaped throw pillows; firm enough to push back against your cuddling...

... besides. Bit more appeal to a mare you have to get to know first. Set up a cuddle when she feels up to it~

Imagine one has to literally pry Pinkie off of you at times! ... but that's just as cute too~

Edit: Ooh! And there's also method to consider! Pinkie's voluptuous tail can basically only go up & down. Rainbow has that swagger to her wag!~~

Edited by Widdershins
  • Brohoof 1

you never know what crazy thing pinkie's tail might do.especially if she's in a pinkie sense mood.and she never sits still

While fluttershy's on the other hoof is reliable and quiet. So she gets my cuddling recomendation

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
3 hours ago, shyabetes3939 said:

Fluttershy's, of course! It's so soft and I just want to wrap it around my face and fall asleep :fluttershy:

Nice I love you're comment 

I would do the exact same thing wrap her tail around myself and fall asleep

happy_fluttershy_by_rainbowcrab-d4lm6vt.png.a6f02e6f0f8d3708dae996372d7701d2.png

look at that so soft looking

Edited by NathanW200
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
(edited)

Pinkie Pie tail would make a great pillow a very soft fluffy pillow

Fluttershy's tail would make a great scarf a very warm soft scarf 

they would both be very cuddly I couldn't choose but I change my vote from Pinkie Pie to Fluttershy since she's my favorite

On 5/27/2018 at 5:27 AM, Lunar Glow said:

I may be a little biased because I love Twilight Sparkle just so hooflickin much, but her tail would be the cuddliest for me! Her tail looks like a nice blanket that you can just drawl over yourself. Cuddle me Twily!:wub:

you didn't vote Twilight in the poll

Edited by NathanW200