Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Who is more adorable Pinkie Pie or Fluttershy

NathanW200

Who is more adorable Pinkie Pie or Fluttershy  

39 users have voted

1. 1. Who is more adorable

• Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy

04b532bbc3ed1607815656d5dbc2a1d4e3f5d6a8.jpg.f1ade211457deb5a54fa40c971876764.jpg

Why, the answer is Fluttershy, of course!

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.2f07c2e633d6b83d94cdd97c40691cff.jpg

... and it would be MOST unwise to say anything else.  :umad:

• Brohoof 7

They're both adorable, though in different ways – Fluttershy with her kindness and Pinkie with her dedication to making others happy.

I have to pick Pinkie, though, as she's essentially the reason I became an MLP fan. Not even trying to hide my bias. :lol: She never fails to make me smile, she's just so cute.

Edited by Tacodidra
  • Brohoof 3

6 hours ago, ShadowPhoenix said:

If it helps, they're even cuter when paired together.

Yes.  Yes, it does help.

301879__UNOPT__safe_pinkie-pie_fluttershy_comic_cuddling_blanket_flutterpie_511895ea7f123be923000b80.thumb.jpeg.c933b15e96865b8a2e14a4699361ed40.jpeg

• Brohoof 5

I'm pretty sure I can vote both, but I had to go with Pinkie Pie, because she seems more amenable to hugs, and I like her mane. This show has a really high standard for cuteness, so it's a hard choice. 

36 minutes ago, AlexanderThrond said:

I'm pretty sure I can vote both, but I had to go with Pinkie Pie, because she seems more amenable to hugs, and I like her mane. This show has a really high standard for cuteness, so it's a hard choice. 

Seems like you broke the tie. Now for someone to vote for Fluttershy to bring that tie back, or I'm changing my vote.

Edited by FirePuppy

5 minutes ago, FirePuppy said:

Seems like you broke the tie. Now for someone to vote for Fluttershy to bring that tie back, or I'm changing my vote.

C'mon, where's the fun in that? 

• 2 weeks later...

I voted for Pinkie, all that cheerfulness and overall positivity is the most adorable thing. :wub:

Not seeing how this is even a question :D

Pinkie is great - she is as hyper as an overcaffinated monkey, apparently LITERALLY the direct cause of smiles in Ponyville, and can be relied upon in a Ball Emergency

But she isn't any more adorable than AJ or RD, less so than Rarity, and compared to Flutters, there just isn't a contest

200.gif

You need to go to little baby fillies like bright mac and pear butter to get anywhereclose in the adorability stakes...

[edit - and even then...

warning - near lethal levels of diabetus below...]

Spoiler

00565d9dff22ddaf4579ba49ca840852--paper-

Edited by CypherHoof
  • Brohoof 4

18 hours ago, sweetolebob18 said:

Actually, I'd say that Sweetie Bell is more adorable than either of them. It is good that she's sweet as molasses because she's also twice as thick.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Tupelo+Honey+dylan&&view=detail&mid=1658CA0F71FA050A1B211658CA0F71FA050A1B21&FORM=VRDGAR

In that case, I'd certainly like to expect a Pinkie/Fluttershy/CMC episode in Season 8 to triple the adorableness (I don't care what kind of adventure they get),

rather than another old adventure with RariJackDash. >:-P