Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Salem University OOC (Open)

Duality

Don't count on me for nearest days. And past ones too. My car is still broken down, I was on trips, then ill. Noe I'm going to a funeral of my granddad and I really will need time to process this and deal with it correctly. Because I am trying to lie to myself I am fine but deep down I feel emotionally destabilized.

7 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

@Denim&Venom

-points to the title- Not trying to sound rude my friend but it says Salem university not magical world where things are FUBAR or SNAFUed .

@Duality

I know exactly what it says, I was trying to understand what it implies. Not judging books by covers and stuff. 

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Passion said:

Don't count on me for nearest days. And past ones too. My car is still broken down, I was on trips, then ill. Noe I'm going to a funeral of my granddad and I really will need time to process this and deal with it correctly. Because I am trying to lie to myself I am fine but deep down I feel emotionally destabilized.

Don't worry about us; life always comes first. Take all the time you need and some extra just to be sure.

5 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

I know exactly what it says, I was trying to understand what it implies. Not judging books by covers and stuff. 

Just to clarify, analysing and speculating on the past of the RP is entirely open and encouraged, as long as the various conflicts and crusades of times past are consistent with a relatively stable modern world (past three decades or so). Shouldn't be too hard to keep them consistent, either; I mean, look at where we are in spite of the body count of our history. :-P

Edited by Duality

Right, now I know what I was forgetting.

Won't get to posting soon, as in soonish, but will type something out in the next few days, god damn. Sorry, lol.

14 minutes ago, Buck Testa said:

I don't want the rp to just be the two of us posting though @Duality ,there should be other posts before I jump in again. Otherwise It'll just be you and I and people will get lost. 

Oh, yes, you make a good point. I was just a bit concerned that something had actually gone wrong IRL that was preventing you from posting. :mlp_rarity:

10 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

Can I just hijack the RP? Like just jump cut to one of my classes so that people who can still post have something to do? 

Actually, come to think of it, none of your characters have done anything since the timeskip, so it's barely even a hijack to abruptly post based on what they're doing. It's already the first or second class period of the day, so go for it!

31 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

@dragon4111 @Duality @Denim&Venom @Buck Testa @Passion

Hey, I finally got the courage to say sorry. The reason behind me not posting was at first because of moving, then it was because I could figure out what to have my characters to do. 

Everyone seems to be moving house this year. :wacko:

If you still need ideas for what your characters could do, pretty much everyone else's student characters are in class at the moment, and your teacher character could teach a shadow magic class.

• Brohoof 1

Since Ghalan left, I will have Ira interact with Ley for the first time, then have Ley attend the annoying classes and Ira lead one herself.

So you might assume that they will be unavailable, however everything that is happening between them takes place BEFORE Druantia's/Duality's interactions. Ergo, the four cannot meet just yet until I finish... well, probably next post, as it might be a bit longer as I'll try to catch up with the timeline.

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

Should I? I thought everypony's characters were in the middle of talking to teachers and stuff. 

Dru is walking to class. 

3 hours ago, Passion said:

Ley attend the annoying classes and Ira lead one herself.

We can FINALLY get some more interaction between Ley and Dru! 

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

@Buck Testa

Quick question would Ghalan be on Dru's grandfather's radar?

That is a good question... I think he would actually. Dru's Mafia is entirely non magical but still it's not something youd want to be paying attention to you.

Dru wouldn't be the one to send them tho. That duel was between the two of them.

• Brohoof 1

16 hours ago, Buck Testa said:

That is a good question... I think he would actually. Dru's Mafia is entirely non magical but still it's not something youd want to be paying attention to you.

Dru wouldn't be the one to send them tho. That duel was between the two of them.

Hmm I see. Would they also know of his powers or just if he's just an honest cop?

• Brohoof 1

On 12/11/2018 at 10:24 PM, dragon4111 said:

Hmm I see. Would they also know of his powers or just if he's just an honest cop?

Is he a cop? I thought he was a Janitor? 

Yes they would know the circumstances of what happened. Dru's grandfather allowed her to go to this school and they have used her powers to their advantage on a number of occasions. Goons were also on the premises during the fight. 

I don't see them doing anything just yet, however if he was a regular guy and not a powerful magic user he'd probably already be dead.